Characters

Hey readers!!
Let's introduce our characters

NAVYA SHARMA

Age 24 year oldBehaviour cute and protective for her family and friends, cold towards everyone except her friends and family,love her mom the most

Age 24 year old
Behaviour cute and protective for her family and friends, cold towards everyone except her friends and family,love her mom the most.

She is the eldest and adopted by Mr Sharma and Mrs Sharma at age of 6.

Family:- mom ,dad , twin brothers (twins hate her but she loves them).

Profession:- part time job at supermarket (for her family and friends), multmillenere ceo as well as Mafia queen ( hidden job no one knows about it except her Vinit Bhai)

Hobbies - car racing ,painting, bharatnatyam (popular Indian dance form), boxing (her family don't know except her friends group and Vinit bhai)
Height 5'5
Nickname avu

___________________________________

NARESH SHARMA AND RENU SHARMA- Parents of Navya, 49 years old and 45 years old respectively.

ANURAG SHARMA AND CHIRAG SHARMA- Twins and younger brothers of Navya, 20 years old

SANDEEP SHARMA AND BHAVYA SHARMA- Chacha and chachi of Navya (paternal uncle and aunt of Navya), 55 years old and 50 years old respectively, doesn't live in same house

VINIT SHARMA- Only cousin of Navya (chchera Bhai),27 year old, her favourite person after her parents.

VIDYA MAHAJAN, SHEWTA NAGAR AND ANKITA CHAUHAN- Bestie group, same age as Navya, Ceo of fashion company, Dancer, Engineer, respectively .

_________________________________________

VANSH OBEROI

Age 26 year old Profession:- CEO of oberoi group of industries, Mafia king (none of them knowns about his underworld identity expect his father and best friend)

Age 26 year old
Profession:- CEO of oberoi group of industries, Mafia king (none of them knowns about his underworld identity expect his father and best friend)

He is the eldest child in his family.
Family -mom,dad, twin brother and sister.
Behaviour cold towards his employees but sweet towards his family and friends, loves twins the most.

Hobbies- bike racing, chess, guitar, gun shooting (as he is in mafia so his father and best friend knows about it)
Height - 6'1
_________________________________________

DHEERAJ OBEROI AND SHEETAL OBEROI- Parents of Vansh, 54 years old and 51 years old respectively.

RISHI OBEROI AND RASHI OBEROI- Twins, brother and sister of Vansh , love their elder brother Vansh, 22 years old, pranksters of the Oberoi mansion.

VINIT SHARMA- only best friend of Vansh, as well as PA of Vansh.

DHANRAJ OBEROI AND RAGNI OBEROI- Chacha and Chachi of Vansh (paternal uncle and aunt), Vansh and both of them hate each other, 60 years old and 57 years old respectively .

REYANSH OBEROI- Only chachera bhai ( paternal cousin of Vansh), surgeon , 33 years old , hate his own parents, respected by Vansh.

AVNI OBEROI- Wife of Reyansh Oberoi, Bhabhi of Vansh (sister-in-law of Vansh),loves the twin most, prankster queen of Oberoi mansion,30 years old, Lawyer.

                  _______________________________________

As the story flows new characters will also be coming so stay tuned.

*****
Hey Readers hope so introduction of characters won't be as bad .
Please feel free to express your emotions and vote for the next. As postive criticism will only be appreciated.

*****