A new Prophecy

''Rachel, could you please tell us what the prophecy said?'' Chiron asked as he started the meeting. Rachel took a deep breath and told everyone around the table, both Greeks and romans.

''six demigods shall travel over the sea.

In the castle no mortal can see,

they shall meet ''The Chosen One'',

And see if the war is yet to be won.''

Everyone looked at each other and started murmuring to one another. Suddenly a bright light came from the room next door. A woman figure came in and walked up to Chiron. ''Lady Hecate. What an honour'' he said and bowed a bit, not that he could bow that much in his wheelchair, but still. Everyone else followed his example. ''mom? What are you doing here?'' Lou Ellen asked. ''I am here to explain who is going on this quest and what is going to happen'' Hecate said looking at her daughter.

''back in time I blessed a handful of mortals who were worthy off the powers they got. They became witches and wizards.'' Hecate paused and looked at the group of mostly teenagers, and continued to tell. ''four of these blessed founded a school in Scotland, six of you will be sent there to protect ''the chosen one''. He is part of another prophecy, which will be intertwined with this one.'' She got stopped by someone mumbling: ''ten drachmas Percy is in this one too'' the person who mumbled was Connor Stoll, Co-counsellor of cabin 11. His brother, Travis Stoll, nodded and shook his hand.

Hecate looked at them with an annoyed expression, but continued. ''you will get to know who is in this quest soon, just wait. ''the chosen one'' Is a boy named Harry Potter, he is currently in his sixth year at this school called Hogwarts.'' People snickered a bit at the name Hogwarts, but soon straightened their face and became serious.

''lady Hecate, who are the six from the prophecy?'' Chiron asked. She gave the him a little smile and said ''Clarisse La Rue, who will start her seventh year, due to being older than seventeen. Travis Stoll, who will also be in seventh year, accompanied with your brother Connor, which will be in his sixth year.'' She paused and smiled a bit. ''Travis I think you owe your brother ten drachmas. Perseus Jackson you will be in fifth year along with Annabeth Chase. The same year as Harry Potter. Last Hazel Levesque will be in fourth year.'' When she stopped, Travis handed his brother ten drachmas and looked at Percy who was banging his head on the Ping-Pong table. Hecate told everyone except the six chosen to leave. When everyone left she told them the remaining information and gave them equipment and an address where they would stay before the last two weeks.

Hecate left after blessing the six of them with magical abilities and the spell vocabulary, costumed for each year.

All of them went to pack and say goodbye toparents and friends.    

------------------------

i dont own any of the characters, it all belongs to JK Rowling and Rick Riordan.