#1. How you met

John:
You were on stage with a band singing in the cavern club. John, who was in the audience, met you after you finished to tell you how beautiful you sang. You spent the whole night talking with him about music, common interests and other things you both enjoyed.

Paul:
While you were on a trip to Hamburg with some friends, you entered a club called 'the top ten club' hoping to find a nice place to have a good time. On stage was a band you hadn't heard of or seen before, so you suspected they were German, they even had a funny name "the Beatles". You must have caught the eye of the bassist, he couldn't look away from you. You decided to edge him on a bit until the show was finally over. He came over and started talking to you, to your surprise he wasn't German. He was even cuter up close.

George:
You were by yourself walking home from being out all night. You felt a bit uneasy being alone by yourself, Liverpool was a scary place at night. You felt better as you past through down town, your nerves eased up. But as you started reaching the end, it became worse. You thought maybe you could call someone, I mean it's not the best idea to walk home alone. As those thoughts raced through you head, you felt a tap on your shoulder. In fright you turned, but saw a boy about your age standing there. He ask you if you were alone, then if you were alright. You answer both with a no and he smiled sympathetically, and offered to walk you home.

Ringo:
You were at a coffee house on the end of your street. You sat on a chair in one of the corner tables, reading a book and sipping on your coffee. The cafe was busier then usual, but you didn't mind as long as you got a seat and a drink you were fine. While in the middle of your book, a man sat down across from you. You looked up and he smiled, then asked if he could talk to you. He told you that out of everyone in the cafe, you stood out the most. He told you that you seemed like an interesting person, but you also looked lonely so he decided to come and chat with you.

A/N
I'm new to this so I hope they were alright and you liked them, some will be long like this and others will be pretty sort. I'm hoping to update each day, and if I don't it will at least be a few times a week. Thanks for reading!