The broken heart 💔💔

YN pov:

Sometime it's better to be alone because when you are with someone with your whole heart  it's hurts  when the same person make you realise how useless you are..

I don't know the reason of him acting like this..

Is the reason is that how i started to talking with him??

Is he think I am slut??

Author's pov***

She was thinking all sitting in her room while crying and sobbing..

Ynpov:

No.. i will prove him that i am not wrong i'll prove him that i am also made for love..
I will show him that may be i am best person but i am surely a better person.

In my whole life i just make myself a fool but not know i will make him realise that i am a nice person.

I only have him ofcourse he is not my boyfriend or something but he is someone whom I can call mine..

(Said confidently while sobbing 😭)

********

Taepov:

I woke up and saw myself on bed i know who did this
Today i am gonna teach her lesson.
That never touch me without my permission...

*************""**"""

This is your author Nancy
Sorry guys but I am letting you know that I am keeping the story on hold for a month because I am shifting to some other place which create a lot of problem and I want to focus on one story right now so this story will be on hold but I will continue the story after 1 month and I will show you will not disgread you...

Sorry sorry for the inconvenience

***Your Author***
Nancy..