The day you became by life

Like you enter in my life 💜💜💜

                           Yn pov

All the drama was happening infront of my eyes.i can't believe what happening in my life.i was in my own thoughts when someone grab my hand softly. I looked up and saw mafia king was holding my hand I don't know why I was feeling safe first time i was feeling someone warmness rather than sympathy.but then something happens which make me scared and fear of him.

V:oh!thanks for giving  her but you know what still i can forgive my enemy but not those who act like a friend infront of me and then stabbed from back and last thing she is not your FUCKING PROPERTY whom you can sell.

By!REST IN HELL (shoot smirk because its headshot).

                 V Pov

I shoot that bastard than i look to my little angel who was looking scared.
I went towards my car and my her sit in the car she was still trembling.i started to drove towards my mension.

               Yn pov

He shoot infront of me. I was scared very scared even tho sometime i act like sassy but this was too much for me.he grabbed my hand and towards the car he make me sat in the car i started to drive.i was looking outside the window thinking what will happen now is he make me slave or he kill me thinking all this my tears were flowing.

            Writer pov
They went to mansion i dont know what too write 😅😅😅

V :come out

Yn: i came out and saw the mention it was looking like palace but it's theme was dark. Scary.

V: don't be afraid of me I am not gonna kill you.

Yn: can i ask you something?

V: hmm (said with cold look)

Yn:why you bring me here.i want to go back. Please 🙏

V:listen this carefully i won't harm you i won't kill you but the day you say that thing again i will not hesitate to punish you (said with scary deep husky voice)

You can live your life however you won't touch you without your consent.but never try to leave me.

          Yn pov
  Even tho he was looking scary while saying all this.but i was something else i was feeling this first time that someone really want me I was feeling different very different.🙂🙂😊😊

V;got it.

Yn: nodded

V: words baby girl.

Yn: o_ok (said while being nervous)

V: let's go babygirl.

Yn: what baby girl?

V:do you have any problem.( Scary Deep voice)

Yn:.n_no

                     Writer pov
They went to mension.Days passes like this but you know what amazing thing happens the mafia king who known for being heartless started too laugh and started to flirt with his babygirl.yn also started to be comfortable even he flirt with him a lot but that doesn't make her uncomfortable she was enjoying it she was enjoying her life she was getting love which she deserves.she also started getting feeling for him.🤭🤭🤭🥰🥰

          Yn pov

I get up and saw its 8 o clock in the morning.i am feeling very happy i feel like this everyday now.its because of him my tae tae 💜💜

Yn:oh!shit today is her important meeting.let make him get up.

I want towards her room yes will dont live in same room he gave me my privacy.he gave me respect.i open her room door and saw her sleeping like a baby with pouty lips.he was looking damn cute i just wanna kiss her.i was staring at her.

V:done staring! I known i am handsome and all yours.(said with teasing tone)😏😏😏😏

Yn : i w_was n_not staring (oh god why i shutter)

V:ya ya

Yn: leave this!go and get ready today is your important meeting have you forgot.

V: oh god 😱😱 thanks baby girl for telling me.(kiss on his cheeks an ran towards bathroom)

                Yn pov

I was not in shook beacuse this is his daily routine and he ask me if i am comfortable or not.he is loving and caring and he know how to respect me.now leave all this let me go make and make her breakfast.

After sometime i was busy making breakfast untill i saw him coming down looking very very handsome and hot 🔥 his visual are not joke.

V: babygirl stop looking at me like this
Because if i started looking at you 😘 you can't handle me.(said in his famous flirty tone)

Yn:i started blushing and looked focusing on cooking.

V: (she was blushing and looking like a tomato i love her i literally love her first when i saw her i wanted to taste her but now i just wanted that she just stay with me her happiness her smile her blushing face make me happy but i am not sure about her feeling 💜 but i am gonna make her fall for me)

Yn: how much sugar you want in your coffee?

V:dont need to add sugar?

Yn: why?

V:jusy take a sip it (said with flirty tone)

Yn:what 😱omo someone save me from his flirting i am gonna die.
I am blushing i know.

To be continued wait for next part 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜