...

"Etheria!" Aneka nudges my shoulder as I begin to drift off.

"What!" I vocalize annoyedly.

"Christopher Wood is sitting behind us." She whispers as we sit in a quiet auditorium.

"Holy Shit" I whisper to myself, rather than Aneka. I nonchalantly brush my hair out of my face and straighten my back. I slyly position my computer just wide enough so that he can see what music I'm playing through my earbuds. Good music. Christopher Wood is known for his love of good music. And I'm known for my love of him. I mean, who wouldn't be? I'm honestly a sucker for any guy with long hair, but he's just cut from a different cloth than the rest of the guys at my University.

The entire lecture, I doodle pictures of Christopher wood on my sheet music as the Professor witters on about music theory. The lecture finishes up and I slump backwards in my seat. That feels nice, considering I was sitting straight the entire time in front of Chistopher, now I can finally-

"Hey." A rumbly voice calls to me. OH MY GOD HE SPOKE TO ME.

"Oh hey." I say, heart pumping. Christopher appears to my left and glances at my computer screen.

"Nice music." Christopher slides a piece of paper onto the arm of my chair. He nods his head and walks away before I can say anything.

"Holy- Aneka did you see that? He spoke to me!" I turn to the unimpressed Aneka.

"How low the bar has become." She sighs deeply. "What's that?" She points to the little slip of paper.

"You think it's his number?" I exclaim as I slowly unfold the paper. It reads, "Sorry this isn't my number. Cover band show at The Underground at 9pm. Tell them I sent you."

"Holy Fuck." I quickly hand the paper to Aneka, whose eyes widen.

"Holy Fuck." She repeats. "Let's go to the convenience store to get you some more hair dye." Her eyes flutter up to my faded and grown out hair . "How about blue?"

I stand on business in front of the hair dye aisle with my arms crossed. Decisions, Decisions. I pick up a box of ultraviolet extreme rose red. "Does this give The Underground punk chick?" I point my phone at the box, where my facetime call with Aneka is taking place.

"Do they not have ultraviolet extreme blood red? It goes better with your complexion."

"I'll ask." I saunter up to the only employee in the store and ask him if they have Blood red instead of Rose red.

"Ah, There is one box a young lady put on hold, but she ended up just leaving. Its at the register, follow me." The kind old man exchanges my cash for a box of the finest hair dye. His eyes glimmer at me as he bids me farewell. What a nice man. I walk home, swinging my bag of confidence in one hand. I look down at my watch as I cross the street. Only four hours until I get to see the love of my life. When I look back up, the Old Man is calling to me worriedly. "Miss! Miss!" But when I finally notice it's too late. The last thoughts before the truck hits me are, "Am I really going to die in booty shorts and a Hello Kitty tank top?"

I wake up to see cherubs smiling at me. Except I'm not in heaven. Some golden embellishments line the ceilings as well as the beautiful paintings. The fuck am I? I look down to see my bag gone. My phone. My cash. My hair dye. Does money even matter in heaven? I guess if I'm not in heaven it MUST matter.

"My God!" A refined voice shrieks from behind me, and I turn to see an elderly woman in a pilgrim-looking-cosplay falling to the ground.

"Oh shit." I gotta get out of here. I immediately pick myself up and begin to absolutely book it down these vase-lined hallways.

"Where are you going?" A rumbly voice calls to me. I look slightly upwards to see a beautiful man with long white hair. Oh My God. If Christopher Wood is cut from another cloth then this guy has been severed from a separate fabric. Holy Hell.

But anyways, I just made that old lady faint by my existence. Not gonna stay to find out why. I pick up my pace and make my way to swiftly pass the man, but he catches me by the thread of my hello kitty tank top. He gives my outfit a glance.

"Your clothes!?" He turns his head away from me but does not let go.

"Let me go!" I scream. He quickly covers my mouth with his other free hand, his head still turned.