⚜️ 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

CHAPTER ONE

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"A change in your life, is exactly what we call 'a new page'

Welcome to Academia where students are ranked according to their past performances on their school. Since the kids here are practically just a year or two to becoming college, the Clouse country decided to build a academy - proposing the project ever since 1984 and now in 2006 the academy was perfectly built.

The first batch; The 2006 batch students were wearing their uniforms. Their rank badge on their chests while listening to their principal talking to the stage.

"I don't get why Kita-san isn't on Zelda. "

"What a crappy academy. "

Hazel and silver eyes looked at the female students who had their eyes on the chairs of Enns.

Shinsuke was indeed was smarter than anyone in the current batch of Zelda. Even the twins were surprised to find out he was in Enns. It was more reasonable if he was on Kwonax but no.. He was in the Enns right now because his high marks were too suspicious and after having that word spread- the batch of 2006 all would only glare at the school superiors.

"Isn't Kuroo and Kita just the same? How come he's not under sur-"

The students and school heads flinched where they sat/stood as the huge gym doors was flung open .

What happened next was a certain Akaash Keiji being dragged by the only one Bokuto Koutarou.

The female students looked at the two with literally eyes of adoration. They either want to be Akaashi being pulled by Bokuto or be Bokuto for being able to hold Akaashi.

Despite the false rumors the boys went through, they all were adored by the students because they know who the guys are.

"Akaaaashiii! I can't find our seats! "

"Calm down, Bokuto. Our seats are that way, it's useless looking at the Zeldas. "

"Oh! My bad, let's go! "

'Bokuto is so cute!'

"That owl really takes attention wherever he goes right, Ken- WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING DURING AN ANNOUNCEMENT?!"

Kuroo Tetsuro, shouted at his buddy who had his school jacket plopped over his head and was lightly snoring while being slumped on the chair.

"Kenma, wake up! " Kuroo spoke up once again, shaking the smaller guy awake but failed and when the principal was slowly about to look at them, Kuroo only thought of one solution and that was to grab his friend's DS from his pocket.