⚜️ 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

The Academy was bustling with students, despite the cold weather due to the BER Months, all of them were still able to laugh and have fun while snow was falling. Wearing warm and thick leather jackets or coats, hands slipped in with gloves and some even wearing scarves.

Supervisors were also having their own fair of share food, being delivered by those who are responsible for the food which are Osamu's group, meanwhile Kuroo and Dela's team were now pulling out an entire makeover, it took the whole week with no rest to create the perfect stage for the Romeo and Juliet theatre play that'll be held later.

Meanwhile Oikawa and Iwaizumi were as usual having warm ups and practices on the Academy's gym.

The guests were gonna arrive any minute which was announced earlier, hence while they haven't done so, the students used all the time to make everyone appealing and perfect.

Especially Dela since she was casting Juliet and Unfortunately for Kuroo, he had to play Romeo.

"Good luck, Kuroo. " Kenma snickered, earning a glare from his tall friend. Kuroo then flipped his middle finger of his smaller friend, it looked hilarious.

Kuroo was now wearing an attire that pretty much looked liked a prince's clothing, his hair was brushed properly and it took everything for the hairstylists to not fawn over the gorgeous man since him with his hair both brushed to the side exposed his forehead in which many female students started screaming about- claiming; the Kuroo Tetsuro looked much better with his forehead being exposed together with the prince attire- it was a perfect combo for the attractive man.

"Man.. I'm exhausted, we haven't had a single rest these days.. "

"It's gonna be over soon anyway. " Kenma replied, waving at some students (uncomfortably) since they wouldn't stop smiling at them if he didn't give them any feedback.

The two are one of the most attractive students in Academia after all..

"Say, Kuroo. Do you know where the pastries at? "

"Oh, you looking for Y/N? "

"Yeah, I heard she's with team Osamu, I'm curious about her cooking. "

"Well, if you're gonna look for Y/N, she's definitely with the team now. All students woke up early today to help their own team after all. "