part 2

Shadow

it's 5 in the morning and ever since that met, Sonic often comes over and try to ask me about my mental health, but he mostly tries to distract me from it and try to cheer me up.

he will come over tonight at 7 o'clock and he said that an old friend of his has also arrived in the city and asked me if it would be a problem if he could come over too

I would prefer to be alone with him, but maybe this friend could be mine too, because he doesn't know me like others, Sonic once said he will helps me make friends and maybe that's what he meant

I'm going down to the kitchen, Rouge must be waiting. I went downstairs and that annoying bat was on the phone with her boyfriend again.
How can they already pay attention to each other in the morning, I would probably have my coffee first in the morning.

I would die for the fact that I mentioned coffee.

"Rouge did you make me coffee too?"

Rouge

"Yes handsome it's on the table. I didn't put sugar and milk in it so you have to"

Knuckles

On the phone "Rouge I told a hundred times not to call other people who are not your boyfriend handsome"

Rouge

"You know hunbun that you are my love of life, you don't have to worry about there is no one handsomer than you baby❤️"

Knuckles

"I know princess and I hope you know too that there is no one prettier in the word!❤️"

Shadow

whispering "I swear I'm going to throw up, after that I take out my gun and shoot them, then myself"

Background noises

"Aww baby your so cute to me" from Rouge
"I really don't deserve you" from Knuckles
"That's all, I'll bring the gun" from Shadow

Sonic

"Knuckles please hang up the phone and come to the airport with me"

Knuckles

"Okey 1 minutes" "Rouge I need to go, have a beautiful day love" hangs up the phone "Are you excited to see him after that long time agan?"
"You must really miss him~"

Sonic

"What is that tone?" Don't talk to me like that!"

Knuckles

"Oh sorry who was the one who alway run to me when we were teens that OMG PB (PB=Pretty Boy) looked at me, we sould marry each other,we are going to have 3 kids and a cat. You were his biggest fan girl, and I know you more than anyone from our friend, because I know sience when we were 8, that you still love him. Maybe not that much but juuuuusst a liiitttlee?"

Sonic

"Okey stop enough!"
"....."
"Well"
"Maybe"
"Just a little"

Knuckles

"OMG I KNOW IT!"
" I ALWAYS KNOW IT"
" fhuuu I need to tell this to the others"

Sonic

" NOOO DON'T TELL TO TAILS AND AMY AND OFC NOT ROUGE THEY WILL MAKE FUN OF ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE"