~Prologue~

~o0o~ 

"He walks, with an elegant visage, sculpted by the divine hands. His shimmering eyes, like a moonlit ocean, holding deep secrets of forgotten constellations. His chiseled jawline, like a masterpiece of symmetry with perfect angle and curve. His lips, so soft and beguiling, part to reveal aphorisms that resonate like sacred hymns. His radiative smile can even turn the sun into a blushing mess. His hair, a cascade of silk spun from stardust and moonbeams, tumbles across his forehead like a celestial veil. He moves with grace, imprinting divinity with every step, as if the whole universe vows to honor his presence. He is indeed an empyrean creation with ethereal enigma etched oh so sharply into his every feature that even the gods have to pause to admire their handiwork! "

"Is it possible for such a man to exist in reality?"

A boy in his ex-teenage, spoke while being lost in his thoughts. His chin rested into the palm of his hands as his eyes were strung to the pages of the book in front of him. His blonde locks were falling over his forehead.

"Nah, man like this is only found into books."

A sigh left his delicate lips before he closed the book and flipped over his back. 

"But, it'd be so nice if I could really meet someone like this." He closed his eyes, a dreamy smile playing on his lips. Slowly drifting into dreamland, while the clock dinged twelve times indicating that it was already midnight.

                                                                      ~o0o~

A short prologue.. The chapters will be longer than this.

Please read the description before starting to read this story.

This is my first time writing a fanfiction. And, I'll try my best to not make you regret reading this! 

-Hell Rose~