050.

CHAPTER 50 ━ DANCE UNTIL THE END

"It's the duke" the guard bows and the duke nods and he walks pass you giving you a glare in the face, you looked away

"It's the duke" the guard bows and the duke nods and he walks pass you giving you a glare in the face, you looked away. He ordered the guards to take the two away for a bit.

As he stared at you and asked you about your case, you started to explain your case, you asked who he is as he introduces himself as wriothesley, the duke of the fortress of meropide.

He dismisses you, you started walking away as he notices the mark on your back, an electro symbol and he has been reading newspaper lately and now he regonizes who you were since the news has been spreading that you were alive but he knew what was your case but it's also a risk to him having you here he decides to keep a calm mood and head back to his office to confirm.

"Boss, the other two got captured but we do have information about the gnosis location, I heard it's from the archons but they hid it" the men laughing until they stopped laughing hearing footsteps enter the wide hallway.

"So care to give me that information?" You smiled at them, they scuffed and laughed "who are you exactly?" They laughed, you grabbed something out of your bag a piece of newspaper and throw it towards them.

They grabbed the newspaper and looked at it, they couldn't see your face until you looked at them and gave them a smile.

They read the newspaper and see the image and finally noticed the title of the newspaper, the fear in their eyes.. when you finally stepped in the light.

"I have a deal" you grabbed the boss' chin, caressing it, they tried to run but you tied them up quickly as possible.

The other two subordinates refused to listen as they struggled to get released from the ropes you tied them up with, as one of them was able to release themselves from the ropes, a swift stab as blood dripped onto the floor and the body followed as well dropped onto the floor by a scythe.

The screams of human screamed echoed the hallways, as you stepped over on his lifeless body.

"Trying to run away from me now, are we?" You smiled, you walked back to the two who were still tied up as you slashed the other subordinate.