~Chapter 2~

When all eyes were on me, I hear people whispering to their friends.

"Is sheee the new girl ugh look she is soo ugly"

"I heard shes from Africa but why is she white" ouch well that hurts.

"What is she a goth? does she study witch craft in Africa or something, she looks ridiculous." wow! witch craft really? Oh my Oh my.

"UGH... LOSER!" someone yelled in the hall way. Could this day get any worst? I asked myself

Finally whew! I try not to let their insults hurt me and kinda winged my way to the office for my schedule.

In the office, the secretary said the principal was expecting me and wants to see me right away. Once in, the principal said to cheerfully "welcome to East High I hope you have a great stay here during education Ms. Elizabeth. My name is Mr. Moore." handing me his hands to shake.

"Well thanks Mr. Moore I hope I have a nice stay too" I say offering him a fake smile

"Here's your schedule for today" he says handing me a piece of paper.

My schedule is:

Math- room:- 128

History- room:- 127

ELA- room:- 129

Lunch

Gym

Free period

Well as for the free period I know I will spend at the library doing any homework and read lots of books. I love reading books they're my favorite hobby which I enjoy because of my imaginations of the books story. So you can go ahead and call me a book worm or a nerd if you like I won't really care but it WILL hurt my feelings though.

On the way to my first period class which is Math room 128. I stop at the front door to take a breather and begin with my high school life.

With my hand on the nob, I turn it and push it open. When I walked in, the teacher in front of the class was talking to the students when she noticed my presence, she immediately stopped talking. Now all eyes were on me.

"Your late on your first day of school for first period Elizabeth. You'll be marked tardy." as soon as she said that I knew she was a very strict teacher and I wondered if all the teachers knew my name because I'm a transfer student.

I stood there quietly with my head down and spotted an empty sit at the back of the classroom. I made way to the back of the classroom but stopped when I heard "Where do you think your going to without any introduction?"

I pointed at the sit.

"What's wrong with you, can't you talk?!" a girl with dirty blonde hair said with a really high pitch voice said loudly. Before I knew it people were laughing at me, and all I did was ignore them all.

Saving me, the teacher said "My name is Mrs. Dixon. Now introduce yourself and then we will all go around the classroom and say our names." she suggested and I nodded.

Finally having the guts, I said "My name is Elizabeth Jones I came from Africa, I'm an exchanged student and reading is my hobby."

It was dead silent before I heard two girls saying.

"OMG no wonder she looks soo ugly and weird looking." says a girl whom I guess was the queen bee of the school.

"Yes you are soooooo right about her Ashley. I mean look at her face and her hair I wouldn't even want to know what she smells like UHGGGG!" This one I guess is the dog of Ashley following her every where she went. How do I know? By reading books . Now you're starting to understand! 

But never the less I showed no hurt expression and made my way to the free sit in between an adorable cute girl on my left and a good looking guy on my right and paid no mind at them what so ever! Ashley kept saying a lot of rude things about me that kept the whole class occupied by laughing. But all I did was was block it all out.

Ashley is the kind of popular girls you see in movies or read in books with great blond hair in the most perfect ponytail, ( makes me feel so out of place) anyways moving on, the perfect face. Just to cut the long story short everything about her is perfect.

Mrs. Dixon made the class quite down and they soon started going around the classroom saying their names with me paying nooo attention what so ever.

********************************************************************

PLEASE PLACE YOUR VOTE OR COMMENTS BELOW

AND GIVE ME SOME IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD CHANGE IN THE STORY SO FAR

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK ^ ^ :) SOOOOOOO EXCITED

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE YOUR COMMENTS DOWN ANT TELL ME WHAT YOU THING!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

ONE MORE THING THE GIRL AT THE TOP IS AHLEY