Chapter 6

Elizabeth's Pov

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings then I realized that I was at the hospital. I then looked to my right and found Benjamin there on his phone.

He looked up then and said "You're finally awake huh?"

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What are you doing here? Where's Catherine? Wasn't I in P.E?" I spoke really fast because I was nervous around Benjamin and him being here.

"Whoa whoa whoa one question at a time slow down. I am here because I was worried. Ashley tripped you and you hit your face hard on the floor"

(Oooooh so that's why my head hurts badly.) I thought.

I looked at him confused.

"But I don't exist to you right? So why where you worried?"

He was about to answer that question when Sebastian and Catherine walked in.

"Elizabeth I was sooo worried. Thank God your alright. How are you feeling?" Catherine asked being a good friend she is. I think.

"I-I'm feeling fine much better see?"
I used my right hand to knock my head to the side.

"Ouch!! Bad idea! Bad idea!" I said.

Sebastian immediately rushed to my side and pulled me close to his chest. I could hear his heart beating and my heart raced rapidly.

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Yes" I wisphered and my headache was now calming down.

Sebastian stroked my head softly and I snuggled closer to him.

"Uh- hum looks like some people forgot we were in the room too" Catherine said with smug look on her face.

"Oh! Sorry" I said blushing furiously.

Sebastian just smiled at me and I thought I saw something flash of anger in Benjamin's eyes was it jealousy?

(Pfft no way) the annoying voice in my head said.

"You should get some rest Elizabeth okay? We're just going to leave" Catherine said this while grabbing Sebastian's arm and going out the door closing it after her.

"I should get going too" Benjamin said getting up.

He walked up to me and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. It lingered there for a few seconds before he pulled away looking at me in my eyes intensely and I could see my reflection in his.

I was sure my face was as red as a tomato.

He then smirked seeing how he has this type of effect on me before he said "See you at school" and left.

(Jerk) I thought

My heart was pounding so hard and fast that I thought it would leap out of my chest when he left. I collapsed on my hospital bed and thought very hard.

(Do I have feelings for both Sebastian and Benjamin?)

No! No matter what I will not fall for either of them especially Benjamin of course! Yes definitely him.

(All I have to do is avoid them) was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.

Benjamin's Pov

I don't know what I was feeling when Sebastian hugged Elizabeth so close like that. But what I knew was I definitely did not like it.

When I kissed her cheek before leaving, her skin felt so soft against my lips. Then I wondered how it will feel like to kiss her soft pink lips.

(Stop! Stop! Stop it! You already have an amazing sexy girlfriend Ashley. You do not need a nerd like Elizabeth.) The voice in my head said and you know what? It was definitely right! I was definitely not going to fall in love with Elizabeth the nerd. Ever!!
************
PLEASE ENJOY MY PRETTY'S

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!