| : 2 : ~ School. |

The boys were all silently doing their own chores and stuff when wonwoo spoke up. "How are we going to act, when we meet jeonghan's childhood bestfriend?"

"Now you mentioned it, we barely even know her well except for jun." Seungkwan respond. Jun looked at him with a confuse expression.

"Why am I excluded?" Jun asked, "Weren't you kinda close to her when you were young?" Hoshi said as he came in the room.

"Uhmmm.. maybe?" Jun replied, "What is maybe?" Chan asked while munching on his cookies.

"I pretty much tease her a lot when we were young... Sooo I don't think I really have any good first impression from her?" Jun awkwardly smiled.

"Well you sure were mischievous as a child." Jeonghan said, walking in the room while he dries his hair with a towel.

"And you grown into a mature and quiet person." Seungkwan mentioned (proudly?), "He kinda still have his mischievous vibe with him though."  Wonwoo said.

Jun shrugged and stood up, "Well gonna go take a bath." He said and ran to the bathroom.

____________________________
Next morning, 5:40 am | Saturday |

Phone vibrating, Jeonghan woke up and grabbed his phone from the drawer. "Hello?" Jeonghan quietly said.

"Oh, did I wake up my son too early?"
"Eomma? Why did something happen?"
"Well its nothing, but Ji-ah's mom responded!" She happily said.
"Really? That's great...." jeonghan yawn.
"Ill send you the details, and sleep tight!"
"Alright, see you." He said and turn off the call.

"5:40am is so early... Now I go back to sleep." Jeonghan mumbled to himself as he hug his pillow trying to go back to sleep, when suddenly he heard a loud bang outside his room that made him flinched.

"What the heck was that?" He said to himself and quickly got up to see what it was.

Earlier ....

Hoshi woke up too early... 4:30am, because he couldn't really sleep at all so he slowly closed his door and sat down by the living room to relax his mind.

5:43am, After awhile when he felt sleepy and yawn he tried to tiptoed back to his room. But he didn't notice the box infront of him because he was distracted of looking around to see if anyone woke up, he bump to the box infront of him then made him fell down.

Making a loud bang that can be heard to his friends room's, and he just face palmed himself then sighed.

End flashback → Back to Present.

Jeonghan quickly got out and saw hoshi on the floor with some boxes beside him, "Are you alright? What happened?" He ask in a worried tone.

Hoshi quickly got up and sit on the floor carefully. "Oh I was just trying to get back to my room quietly but I bumped to one of the boxes, I didn't notice it was infront of me hehe..." He responded while scratching his head.

"You should be careful next time." Jeonghan said and offered his hand.

Hoshi raised his hand and jeonghan got him up.

"What is the commotion over here???" Seungkwan quickly walked with his eyes still closed.

"Just hoshi fell." Jeonghan said, and notice hoshi yawning.

"Oh my gahd, are you alright hosh?" Seungkwan said worried.

"I'm alright, sorry for waking you up.." He said while looking down.

"No worries its almost 6am anyways, I put up plans for myself first thing in the morning~" Seungkwan excitingly said.

"Seems like you planned a lot?" Chan who suddenly appear behind seungkwan.