| : 3 : ~ Exploring. |

"Why the heck is this school so big for a high school?" Hoshi loudly said.

"Shut up hoshi, people are glancing at us." Wonwoo calmed down the trusfrated tiger.

"To be honest, the food are good here and the place seems nice." Jun said while eating the cotton candy that jeonghan bought him.

"What if we suddenly meet ji-ah noona here?" Hoshi simply whispered.

"I'm not ready for that." Jun said, "The question was meant for jeonghan but to be honest, same." Hoshi stated.

"I mean I'm not ready either, it's beeen a long time since I saw her." Jeonghan sighed.

"Hey isn't that Dino and Seungkwan over there?" Wonwoo pointed out making us glance the stand from afar.

"Dino?" Hoshi said behind him, making dino flinch and scream.

"What the heck hyung, where did you come from." Dino said while massaging his ears.

The four guys notice, seungkwan who was eating skewers quietly beside dino.

"Seungkwan-ah." Jeonghan called out.

"Oh! Hyung I didn't notice you there." He chuckled while chewing his food.

"Where's your cousin dino?" Hoshi looked left and right.

"Oh he just picked up some stuff, somewhere else in this huge school. To be honest, I have no Idea where is it but he just messaged me awhile ago that he will be coming back here soon." Dino said.

"This sure is a huge school."
"And this place is quite crowded."

"Well since it's day 1, there will be more tomorrow my cousin said." Dino added.

"Oh does he go here?" Hoshi asked, while eating the skewers that seungkwan gave him earlier.

"Well he's about to transfer here, since I talked about us transferring here as well." Dino explained.

"Hmm I see." Jeonghan said, "Hey I'm just gonna take this call." Wonwoo said and quickly leave.

"Don't go to far hyung! Let's meet by the gate later!" Dino shouted, while wonwoo nodded.

____________________
1:00pm, School Garden |

"So you are dino's older cousin? It's nice to meet you." Jeonghan said then bowed while the others did the same too.

"It's nice finally meeting you guys, dino have talked a lot about you guys. And so, I'm very thankful to you guys taking care of him." Dokyeom said and smiled with his eyes.

They smiled and chit chat for awhile.

"Ohh that's why, I see. So I am glad to meet you guys anyway." Dokyeom chuckled.

"Oh by the way, that glasses guy was his name wonwoo?" Dokyeom asked as he snapped his fingers.

"Yeahh, he seems to be in his phone lately." Dino pointed out.

"Hyung probably talking to his gamer friends y'know." Seungkwan stated while sipping the ramen soup.

"I see.." Dokyeom replied.

"Oh speaking of the devil he's here." Jun pointed out while waving at him.

"He's quite attractive for a gamer nerd?" Dokyeom stated while the others just chuckled.

"Sorry, did I make you guys wait again? Kinda got lost." Wonwoo said while sitting beside jeonghan.

"Where were you earlier anyway?"

"Took a sudden call from a friend, It was random call to be honest." Wonwoo said while opening the bottle of water, and glanced the random person infront of him smiling.

"Wait, are you Lee Dokyeom?" Wonwoo pointed while drinking his water.

"Yes I am!" ☺️

"I see, it's nice to meet you." Wonwoo said.

The others just watched wonwoo awkwardly talk to dokyeom.

"This table is so awkward." Hoshi said glancing at everyone.

__________________
Earlier, at a quiet place |

"Why call all of the sudden?" Wonwoo answered.

"Are you at seoul or I'm just imagining things right now?" Mingyu asked.

"Huh? What are you even talking abou..." Wonwoo turned around and noticed the familiar guy inches away from him.

"... mingyu..?" Wonwoo whispered...

Mingyu quickly ran fast to him and hugged him quickly. Making wonwoo froze, then slowly hugging him back.

After awhile he tapped Mingyu's back to let go.

"How can you not tell me your here~" Mingyu whined.

"How could I even? I'm not ready to face you at all." Wonwoo answered him.

"Really?" Mingyu chuckled.

"Just probably scared? I'm not sure, but I already met you now.. so.." wonwoo smiled at him.

"Your quite small?" Mingyu teased him, "Oh shut up I'm a few inches shorter than you idiot." Wonwoo answered back.

Later..

"I think I can now court you real time now, huh?" Mingyu said in a flirty way while smirking.

"Whatever, just don't say anything if you happen to bump into my friends please?" Wonwoo pleaded.

"Of course I will jagiya~" Mingyu ruffled his hair and kiss him on his forehead.

"I told you to not do that all of the sudden." Wonwoo said while wiping his forehead. "Your blushing y'know?" Mingyu just laughed at the shy wonu.

_______________

Short release lol 🙂😔