chapter 21

Star POV
After what went down at the restaurant. I felt really bad for Bre so I decided to visit her to see what's up with her.
Me:Ray im going to go see Bre
Ray:okay bye *hugs*

*at Bre house*

I knocked on Bre door but no answer, then I remembered I had the key.
I looked in the kitchen and living room I didn't see her ,I'm glad she lives in an apartment that way I don't have to go up any stairs. I then found her and Lil Jr watching TV in her room.
Me: hey Breezy,hey Jr
Jr:*waves*
Bre: hey
Me: do you wanna talk?
Bre:yeah Jr where going in the living room if you need us.
Jr:*nods*

*goes to the living room*
Me: how do you feel?
Bre: I'm good but I'm sorry about yesterday
Me: its okay.... What happened?
Bre: I was just so tired of her keep running her mouth to me about how jealous I am,she always text my phone and calling me.
Me: Bre everyone knows you don't fight like that ,we never seen you fight so hard. But your my maid of honor and there is no changes about that.
Bre: I know everyone just thinks I'm so soft but I'm not all the time,but yes I would always want to be your maid of honor no matter what.
Me: great now let's talk about Daniel Jr
Bre: I don't know what to do all he likes to do is watch TV like his dad,he doesn't like going outside or doing his homework
Me: wow that's a problem, you can't stop he from being like his dad,but homework that's a problem.
Bre:I dont know what to do
Me:Have you talked to Diggy about it?
Bre: no
Me: you need too,and to get Daniel out the house bring him to Rere and Princeton's party and me and Rayray wedding.
Bre: (sighs) okay fine
Me and Bre talked some more then I went home and me and Ray cuddle up and soon fell asleep.

A/n this is kinda long but only one POV so vote,comment,and share