chapter two

Breaunna pov

Me and the girls were practing Gucci this,Gucci that. It was my turn to rap. When i walk in the store. They know what i want. One of everything dont care what it cost. The hats,the scarves,the shirts,the pants. Unlock the case of the sunglasses. Got to make sure my bag matches. My accerioes got to be flashy especially cause im classy. Babydoll and my swag sassy. Omg we so live. This is how we arrive. My sneaker game is dynamite. Young diva land. Leggo we riding. Beauty,Star and you got me. My betsy Johnson jewelry. 3 of the prettiest things you ever seen. Omg on errthang.

When we had got done the boys walked in. Roc said you girls did great. Thx we all said at the same time.

*Later that day*

Princeton pov

Eb was at my house. This was the seating order. Me,Breaunna,Bahja,Roc,Star,Ray,Prod,Angel.

Me: what yall want to do?

Ray: 7 minutes in heaven.

Eb: ok

(My way of 7 mins in heaven is going in the closet with your bf or gf)

The first people to go in the closet was Ray and Star. 7 minutes later when i opened the closet they were having a makeout session... Next it was me and Breaunna. I grabbed her hand and lead the way. She blushed.

*Meanwhile out the closet.."

Prod: wonder what the couple going to do.

Angel: they are a cute couple..

Bahja: yup

Meanwhile in the closet....

Princeton pov

Bree: Prince

Me: yes

Bree: Princeton im pregnant.

Me: its mine right

Bree: no its diggy's

Me: Kan bf

Bree: yes

Breaunna pov

I shouldn't have told him now he is mad. Next thing ik he smacked me across my face. Then left the closet.

Later still at Princeton house

Roc pov

I havent saw Prince scene he left out the door looking mad as hell. It was a knock on the door.

Bahja: ill get it.

She answered it was Diggy. He came in with a worried look. He went straight to Bree. You ok Bae he asked.

Me: bae.. Bree whats going on?

Bree: yes Diggy is my bf now.

Eb let out a gasps.

Angel: what about Pri... Gco

Diggy: dont say it she is with me.

Diggy pov

Breaunna called me crying and said Princeton hit her. Im about to beat his ass. Idc if Kan my gf. Breaunna is my baby mother.