②④

July 12, 2022

Gwen was now getting ready as Nick and Larry begged Gwen to join them on their vlog today. She agreed, only cause Nick said she can get something today and Blake had been acting weird since Gwen went to the gym. She didn't know what she did wrong but Blake wasn't talking to her. Gwen sighed and walked down the stairs to see Nick and Larry, waiting for her.

"Took ya long enough" Nick said as he got up. Gwen shook her head and looked into the kitchen to see Blake, making food. "We are heading out Blake and Tanner and Isaac. See ya later!"

"See ya" Blake said, in a moody tone. Gwen wanted so bad to ask him what's wrong and comfort him. Nick, Larry and Gwen all walked out to the car and got in. The whole ride there, Larry filmed Nick while Gwen just sat in the back on her phone. She looked through her messages with Blake and saw that he never responded to her message from a week ago.

winnie
hey Blake, I'm sorry if I hurt you in someway, let's just talk things out yeah?
seen on 7/2/22 at 1:34 am

Gwen sighed and put her phone down. She can't be the bummer of today just cause of Blake. They parked at the PetSmart and the three of them kept taking and eating Nick's gum till their mouths were full of it. All of them died laughing and they all walked into the PetSmart. Gwen looked around at all of the pet supplies and Gwen immediately rushed to the cats section. She was a sucker for cats. Gwen saw some cute cats and smiled. Seeing cats always made her day better. Soon, Nick and Larry caught up with her and saw all the cats. The two started making fun of one cat for being a little bit bigger then the others. Gwen had thrown her gum away a bit ago but Nick still had his in his mouth. Nick set a like goal for the viewers to get a cat but Gwen knew he wouldn't actually get a cat as soon as the like goal hit. He would wait till the cat had a nicer home to live in. The house in it's current state was a disaster.

"Nick, we can't get a cat now. The house is very bad" Gwen said.

"I know, but maybe in the future" Gwen nodded and Larry started leading them to the fish section. Gwen looked at all the fish as Nick and Larry talked about the dead fish in the tanks. They walked away from the fish section and out into the middle of the store when Gwen saw a sign.

"Uh guys, I think we should leave" Gwen said while pointing to a sign that said 'grooming'

"Oh my god, we need to leave" Larry said. "I don't want to see any minors or minecraft youtubers" Gwen nodded and tried to keep her laugh in. She failed once they left the store and Gwen started to die laughing in parking lot. Nick and Larry laughed with her as they walked over to the next shop.

"You better keep that in the vlog Nick" Nick nodded and they walked into the shop. It was a bunch of "designer clothes". They walked to the back of the store and saw the Jordan heels. Gwen saw the shoe size and knew she wouldn't fit into them.

"Um why are we getting these?" Gwen asked.

"Cause they are the Jordan heels. It will be a great decoration for the house." Larry said.

"We got different ideas for decor Larry" Gwen said as they walked to a clothing rack. They looked through it and found some rainbow nugget shorts, a lil wayne shirt, and a marshmello supreme shirt. The shorts were for Yumi while the other shirts were for whoever really. They went up to the front and Larry added a beaded belt to the pile they had. Nick and Larry went to the cashier while Gwen went outside to be alone for a few minutes. The two came out.

"How much was everything?" Gwen asked and Nick shook his head.

"Too much, especially one item" Nick said. "The nugget shorts were over $200 only" Gwen's jaw dropped.

"Nicolas! That's way too much!" Gwen said as they walked to the car.

"I know but it'll be worth it to see Blake's reaction to these." Nick said and Larry nodded his head. The two boys started talking about Blake and Gwen stayed silent. The rest of the ride home was filled with talks about Blake and Gwen didn't say a word the whole time. Once home, Gwen got out of the car and Larry went inside very quickly. Nick stayed behind and stood in front of the door. Gwen tired to go in but Nick wouldn't let her.

"What is it Nick?" Gwen said, annoyed.

"What's going on with you and Blake? You guys used to talk everyday and you would always join in a conversation that involved Blake." Gwen looked down at the ground as she can feel her eyes fill up with tears. Why the hell was she crying? "Gwendolyn" Nick said, softly.

"I don't know what I did but I did something that pissed Blake off and now he won't talk to me. I've tired to but he always just dismisses me." Gwen said, trying not to let her voice crack. She assumes her voice cracked as Nick hugged her. She hugged back and her tears stopped. Nick rubbed her back while hugging her and she calmed down. Nick let go of her and opened the door.

"Let's head in and no, you are not going to your room" Gwen groaned and the two walked in. Larry and Isaac were in the living room. Isaac on the bean bag, Larry on the couch. Larry jumped up and Nick called for Blake. Gwen heard footsteps go down the stairs and Blake walked over to the bean bag. He sits down next to Isaac and looked over at Gwen for a second then snapped his head to Nick. Gwen sighed and sat down on the couch. Nick started filming and Larry grabbed the nuggets shorts. He handed them to Blake and  Isaac tried to take them.

"Isaac, knock that shit off!" Larry yelled at Isaac. Isaac dropped the shorts and started crying like a toddler. Gwen chuckled to herself and Larry apologized causing Isaac to stop crying. Blake got up and asked Nick to time him. Nick started counting and Blake ran to the hallway by Isaac's room and came back out wearing the nugget shorts. He started playing with the basketball set they got and Larry cheered him on in his dad voice. Nick handed Isaac the marshmello shirt he got and then Isaac asked to be timed. Nick started counting and Isaac went into the hall by his room. Tanner came down the stairs and helped Nick count. Once they got past thirty seconds, Nick peeked around the corner. Nick came back out with Isaac behind him and Isaac wasn't wearing the shirt they got. Larry pulled out the next shirt.

"Guess who it is? Six foot, seven foot, eight foot" Larry revealed the shirt and him and Blake cheered once the shirt is revealed. Blake grabbed the shirt and went to try it on. He came back out and Gwen looked over at him. He looked amazing in that shirt. If you ignore the design on it, he looked very good. The way the shirt hugged his arms is oh so nice to Gwen. She caught herself staring and she looked down at the ground. Gwen ignored any noise till Nick started talking about the Jordan heels. Gwen looked up to see Isaac trying to put them on. He got them halfway on and started walking around with them. He grabbed a basketball and threw it at Blake. Gwen chuckled and Blake glared at her. She stopped laughing and went back to looking at the floor. She could hear the heels stop and Gwen looked up to see Blake trying to put on the heels. He would stand up then just fall down very quickly after. He soon gave up and Tanner then tired the heels.

"You know, Gwen you should try them on." Tanner said. "What size are you?"

"I wouldn't fit in them, I'm a size nine" Gwen said before Blake started laughing.

"Yeah you got monster feet Gwen" Blake said while laughing. Nick hit Blake's chest and he stopped laughing and looked at Nick. "What dude?" Gwen sighed and got up.

"Have a good night guys" Gwen said as she walked up the stairs. Gwen could hear Nick start to yell at Blake and soon, Tanner ran up the stairs behind her. He went to his room and Gwen went to hers. Why is he being so mean? Yeah, we poke fun at each other but it's different when you know the person poking fun at you is mad at you. Gwen sat at her desk and hoped that Blake would come up and apologize. But, he never did.

an hiii guysss. im basically done with school so updates for this book should be way more frequent. I hope you all are enjoying this book and are having great days. See ya in the next chapter, buh byeee :)