Meetings and Troubles

"Yay waking up early is my favorite thing to do... Why do you need me at 7 In the morning?"

I turn to the ✨paper-bag-boy Mono✨ one of the caracters with the most sass.

"Soooo me and six had a sleepover rigth?"

"Yeaaa, actually what happened there?" I asked with a smirk.
"We're children..." Even tho I coudnt see monos face tho his paler mask, I could imagine his disguised face questioning humanity.

With brains of adults, plus you're teenagers." I said with a stern voice.

"And You have the brain of an Idiot... So back to the sleep over Six United with Horror and now the frige is half empty." I inhaled the facts that left monos bag.

"Horror, Six come here now!"

After scolding Six and Horror. Six and mono left of to the living room.
Horror sowed me the the texts.... BAD IDEA ;3

After reading some flirts from Dust because I can ;)
But then there was a message saying "Hippity Hoppety we are property."

"What does that mean?" He asked  His red pupil waiting for answers.

"It means that he and Issa are coming to pick up Six."
I hold up my phone a message from issa saying:"We are coming to pick Six! ^^ See ya soon❤"

The doorbell rang "seems they are here..."

.

.

.

"Hey Horrors Kills asked if we wanted to kill some one from–Ugh"

"Out of my way $%!@#$+!" A purple rabbit kicked the dusty skeleton into Horrors arms.

"JAX Charlie isn't even ready jet!" "Then tell her to hurry up or Caine is going to give us an extra game" Jax shouted at the wierdcore themed character.

Tears started to form in her eye "Ohhh sorry Tick didnt mean to shout at you but you remember last time we we were late to a meeting, right?"

Tick nodded and called Charlie who came out of our and Ticks room her car keys in her hand. "Come on we're late!"

While they left the house. Me and Issa finished spilling the Tea.

"Hey Venta can we go Repertale too to Dust some monsters with killer?" "Sure" I answered Horrors Question "Issa ya fine with this?" "Yea I mean is Nautilus fine with it?" "Killer already asked her She is fine with it..." Dust joined the conversation as fast as he left followed by Horror.

.

.

.

Later that day the murder time trio came to my house why my house They seem to have taken some damage because they were full of blood dun dun duuuuuun!

It was a quiet evening the only loud thing was Sir Pentius talking about him going to heaven and police sirens outside our house.... Wait what!?

The door bell rang and I looked at the sweating Murder Time Trio... Of course.

Before i could tell every one to calm down, Sun was already screaming: "SECURITY ALERT!! SECURITY ALERT!!!!"

He ran into a dark room before two red eyes apologised for Suns behavior.

I got to the door and opened for the police... Uhg how do you get out of this situation?

(I wanna end this chapter here bc i am lazy and i am tired of writing for now but yea this story is suppose to go somewere I just dont know were (  •—•;;)  . . . anygay  my gf itsaMEmario2dot0 and my buddy Naut1l2s were already mentioned and there is one more person i wanna put here buuuut idk her watt pat account (^w^;) see ya'll next chapter!)