𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖, ℙ𝕥. 𝟚

---𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕆ℝ𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ---

The Doom of Old Valyria did not come to the end of its traditions or stories. Many priests and members of long-forgotten houses managed to escape with their lives, living to tell the tales of the Valyrians, documenting their traditions, religion, rituals, and such in ancient tomes and books, which were then hidden and preserved. Upon Empress Rhaenyra's retaking of the Valyrian peninsula, hundreds of Valyrian Priests, or descendants of Valyrians, came forward with those ancient tomes filled with history and information thought to be long lost.

To ensure the continuation and protection of their ways, Empress Rhaenyra enacted the Order of the Fourteen, the heralds of the Valyrian Religion.

Hierarchy: 

High Valyrian Priest/ess: The highest religious authority in Valyrian religion, responsible for interpreting religious texts, leading ceremonies, and providing spiritual guidance to the people.

Priest: These individuals would lead religious ceremonies, offer prayers and sacrifices, and provide spiritual guidance to the general populace. They may serve under the direction of higher-ranking religious officials or operate independently within their communities.

Oracle of Flames: Trained by the Red Priests of R'hollor, Oracles are gifted with the ability to interpret visions and prophecies, particularly those related to fire and the fate of Valyria. 

Archbishop: Leaders of major religious centers or regions within Valyria, tasked with overseeing the clergy and spiritual education in their respective domains. They are also the overseers of the schools and people's education. Archbishops are principals/Deans. 

Bishop: Subordinate to archbishops, bishops are responsible for the administration of local churches, the supervision of scholars, and the spiritual well-being of their congregations. They are the main teachers of the schools and academies and also overseers of healers of the Healers Guild. 

Scholars of the Flame: Dedicated to understanding the Valyrian religion's ancient texts, myths, and rituals, scholars and theologians undertake a rigorous study. These individuals are also entrusted with the education of the civilian populace and royal children, imparting knowledge in religion, history, philosophy, and more. Under the auspices of the Order, they operate schools and academies, fostering intellectual and spiritual growth, with the aim of cultivating a thriving and enlightened Valyrian society.

Acolyte: Trainees or junior members of the priesthood, learning the rituals, practices, and teachings of the Valyrian religion under the guidance of more experienced clergy.