Boost of creativity pt2.

While I was writing I was like, some of this is really corny, so this is your trigger warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That you are," Lena said. 

I touch my mouth and am surprised when I find my canines are longer and sharper. I start to freak out but calm myself when I remember that I'm not normal anymore and I'll never be normal again. "I don't want to bite people." I mutter.

"You're looking a little pale," Christian says. 

"Your jokes aren't wanted right now." Lena shoots him a glare. "Breathe with me. It was strange when I was turned I know what your going through. Would you like my help?" She says with a soothing voice.

I look at her and nod slightly. 

"Alright," she takes a seat on the bed I was sitting on. She pats the spot next to her. I take a seat. "You probably had friends and maybe a partner. I did too. It hurt to be turned but you learn. The only thing I recommend is trying to keep your cool. When you get angry your thirst grows." She smiles to herself. 

"What kind of things helped you?" I ask. 

"I thought of people I cared about and no matter how sad they might get without me, they'll be happier." Her smile goes sad. "And I think of the people I know now, like Chris. We've been bestfriends since we met." 

I look up to the guy, he looks angry as he watches me. "I think I know a few people who would be happy without me." I grit out. I think of Tom and how he must be celebrating with Violet right now. 

"And those people don't matter anymore what matters is that you lived, and you'll live longer." Christian says. 

"Thanks, I needed that." I look back at my feet. 

"Trust me. It all gets better. And we have many different meal plans for every being here. We have ghosts, fae, elves, their very similar to fae, we have the wolves and many more. And now we have two vampires, and since most turning is illegal you must have been turned by the headmaster." Lena gushes. 

"The headmaster?" I ask.

"He's one of the oldest vampires in the country. He must have turned you, but he would have brought you in." She touches her chin. 

"Let's not get caught up in this. I want to make it to my first period. And we still have things to get her. Like her dorm key and then her new uniform and a new familiar." Christian counts his fingers. 

"Oh, You'll look great in your new...well...everything." Lena says. She takes my hand and starts to drag me to where ever. 

Tom's POV

I stare at her grave, there's a million flowers, she was loved by all. I place a red rose on top. Her favorite flower. Merlin why did I agree to help. I don't help people I scare them off and curse them. Why didn't I listen to her. Why didn't I take her by the hand he glue her to me?

I look up at the gaps of light through the clouds, I miss Y/N more than anything. Tears fall down my face as I sob. I fall onto my hands and knees and start to tear at the ground. I will get her back even if it means I have to walk into the pits of hell and pull her into my arms. But would she forgive me? Or would she slap me and shy away. 

I touch the silver locket I had once bought her. She placed a picture of her and me in it. She forced me to make a kissy face at the camera then when she cut it out she told me that everytime to locket was closed we would be kissing. I blushed at it and she just laughed.