Chapter 1 :My life

Elizabeth POV:
Hi my name is Elizabeth Johnson and I am a loser. I even know it myself as I am old every day. I'm one of those girls that sit at the back of the classroom that minds my own business but still gets picked on. this happens everyday and I didn't do anything to anyone. Im just the joker of the class. More like school.

I just woke up to my alarm ringing. I tried to find it with my hand to turn it off but I just knocked it over. I covered my ears with my pillow trying to get back to sleep but the alarm kept going on. I groaned in frustration and stood up.

"Fricking alarm" I whispered to myself .

I picked it up then went to the bathroom that was connected to the room. I did my hygiene, dried my body because I showered then put on some lotion on. I decided on wearing a black tank top and a dark blue high waisted jeans and I put on some black converses too. I may by a loser or what ever but I'm serious about my clothes.

Any way I left out my room and locked it as some little kids here try to be sneaky. I left out as quick as possible because I would be forced to eat and I don't want to. I quietly walked out the building and shut the door behind me and walked to the bus stop once I got there, I saw people driving past in there fancy BMW's from my school giving me dirty looks but this usually happens so I just learnt to ignore and that's exactly what I did.

As I was waiting I saw a car pull up, it was a white and black Ferrari. The windows slowly went down and my eyes met with this good looking guy with a cute , big, curly afro.

"Hi ,I'm looking for this school but I can't find it anywhere, can you please help me ?" he asked showing me a piece of paper.

I smiled taking the paper.

" Yes this is my school, you just turn left down the road then left again then right then left then right then right then left." I looked back up at him, he looked so confused.

..........................................
..........................................

Hey guys. this is my first book so sorry for any mistakes I made. please leave a comment on the first chapter if it's good .I will try to update this every 1 or 2 weeks coz I have school work. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. comment and spread the word of this book. Btw that's Elizabeth at the top

Debbie xox