Chapter 2 : school life

Princeton POV

Hey y'all its the one and only Jacob Perez aka Princeton and I just woke up and and got ready for this new school I'm going with my boys prodigy, Ray Ray and roc royal from mb. We just finished a tour and are now going to a public school coz we had a tutor on the road. I can't wait to be turnt all the way up.

Anyway I hoped in my car on turned on the gps and put the school address in but the damn thing said I have reached my destination when I got to a park. I was frustrated so I looked for someone to ask for directions. I saw this good looking girl at a bus stop. The was mighty fine with curves all in the right places and she had a fat ass booty man, no lie. I pulled up next to her and slowly pushed the button to add more affect like in the movies.

"Hi ,I'm looking for this school but I can't find it anywhere, can you please help me ?" I asked showing her a piece of paper with the address on it. Then she smiled taking the paper out of my hand.

" Yes this is my school, you just turn left down the road then left again then right then left then right then right then left." Then she smiled but I was just confused. She giggled it was probably coz of the look on my face.

" Well since its your school mind hoping in and showing me the way coz I didn't get that." I suggested coz I aint get a thing.

" Sorry I don't think that's a good idea and I don't take rides from strangers. "
She had a kind of worry look on her face.

" Don't worry I don't bite and plus I need to get to school coz I still gotta get my schedule. I really need to coz I ain't wanna be late. Been driving round all day trying to find this school"

Elizabeth's POV

At this point I realised the bus just drove past us.

" no! The bus just drove past. Ugh" I had no other option now. " fine but just know I got pepper spray so don't try nothin."

" promise I won't"

" better not" I mumbled whist going in. As he was driving I gave directions but we had small talk.

" so I didn't catch your name I'm Jacob but people call me Princeton" he told me.

" I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Liz oh and turn left at the traffic light and keep going forward" I said back.

" you have a beautiful name Liz" he told me.

" thanks" I replied blushing. He's so sweet I feel weak. We pulled up to the school and people were looking at his car whilst he looked for a parking spot. When he parked we got out and people were looking at us, I felt uncomfortable I turned to Jacob and said bye almost running into the school before it got more awkward. When I got in school I ran to my locker got my books quickly before Jessica came with her groupie and start to mess with me.

I was making my way to class when I got tripped over by non other than the she devil herself. I groaned trying to get back up and started to collect my books.

" eww look at her." Jessica said laughing everybody laughing with her pointing at me. Tears were falling from my eyes as i looked at her with hatred.

" what you looking at bitch" she said with a smirk.

I just shook my head at her and turned around to leave and bumped into Princeton.

" Hey what's wrong" he asked looking concerned wiping my tears.

" nothing " then I just ran off to class and sat at the back waiting for class to begin. Class started and 10 minutes into the lesson the door open then In came Princeton. The girls started fixing their clothes and pushing the chest out. I don't get what's happening he was just a normal guy. Right?......

----------------------------------------

Hey so did you guys like it and sorry for the long wait but it's summer holiday so I've been out and about. But anyway please go follow me and don't forget to........

Comment :)
Vote :)
Share :)

Btw that's Jessica at the top