Chapter 51

Mi Chun was shocked. He was afraid that her secret would be revealed to her. He quickly said: "I don't remember where I read this book. This is what it said."

Roland's eyes were already cloudy and filled with excitement. She burst into tears: "I know everything, I understand everything." She grabbed Mi Chun's hand and said, "My child, fate has brought us together today. I want to ask you to help me. I founded the LD brand. , I don't want it to be submerged in this fast-developing era after my death, please help me."

"You are too serious, LD is developing very well, even if I don't know much about the fashion industry, I know With its status in the fashion circle and you having such outstanding descendants, LD will definitely develop very well."

Roland shook her head, her face was also full of wrinkles, and the tears she shed seemed to fall into a ravine. She looked old and said: "Without me, LD is nothing."

"But how can I help you?" Mi Chun took out a handkerchief from her bag and gently wiped away her tears, "I don't understand In this circle, I don't have much imagination and creativity."

"LD is most famous for its embroidery series. No one can do it except me. I have taught many apprentices, but no one can learn it. Why is LD's embroidery series famous all over the world? Because its output is small, I am already old, I have only made five in the past two years, and my current physical condition is no longer able to use needles. If a brand loses what it is most proud of, It's not far from extinction."

Mi Chun listened quietly, really wondering how he could help her.

Roland took a deep breath: "Can you stay here for a few days?"

Mi Chun was in trouble. He knew that Shang Ye was busy with work and didn't want to waste his time anymore, but he was also afraid of being here alone. .

"Shall we seek his opinion?"

Mi Chun nodded.

After listening to her words, Shang Ye looked at Mi Chun: "Do you want to? If you want to, I will be here with you."

Mi Chun shook his head: "I know you are busy, so there is no need to waste time here." He added Looking at Roland, "I know you want to see me embroidering things with your own eyes. Don't bother me. I can do it now."

Luo Junhao glanced at Roland's face and immediately prepared something. Mi Chun also said nothing, just I began to immerse myself in embroidery.

Shang Ye sat aside and looked at his lowered neck, which was as white as porcelain. He thought to himself that if he really wanted to enter this industry in the future, he would have to prepare some neck massage equipment and eye protection devices at home. Be prepared.

Roland's eyes fell on Mi Chun's hand for a moment, watching him skillfully thread the needle and turn the thread. Not long after, a lotus flower appeared on the embroidery frame. She sighed in her heart, talent is really not a thing. To be fair, this young man in his twenties could embroider the stitches that she had barely mastered for so many years so easily.

She picked up the handkerchief and covered her mouth and coughed twice, then asked Luo Junhao to talk to him: "You almost lost the millet before?"

Luo Junhao lowered his head: "Grandma, it's my fault."

"We are. You can draft a new contract that you prepared earlier."

"Grandma..."

Roland shook his head: "His craftsmanship is priceless, just do as I say."

After watching him embroider things, Roland was like I let go of a big stone in my heart: "Xiaomi, I want to see you this time because of the LD brand. As you can see, I am too old, and now my hands are shaking so much that I can no longer pick up needle and thread. You The appearance of LD is our life-saving straw, so I hope that you can cooperate with LD in the future to continue this embroidery series."

Shang Ye saw that their topic finally got down to business, and then he straightened his expression: "Can you It is Xiaomi's honor to value his ability, but I have two things to worry about."

"First, the LD brand has been famous for a long time, and all those who recognize it will only see your name. If one day LD changes the embroidery People, will anyone still pay for a new LD? How will your company transition this process?"

"Second, everyone is a businessman, and life is all about money, so if Xiaomi agrees, What is the follow-up cooperation method?"

Luo Junhao glanced at Roland: "As for the transition, LD will hold an embroidery exhibition in May this year, and several embroidery masters from the private sector will be selected to cooperate in developing LD's new brand. I hope Xiaomi can participate in the competition."

"Then the cooperation method, we hope Xiaomi will make two works every year, and we will pay a one-time commission of two million at the end of the year."

Shang Ye smiled, and the price they offered was not the same. Not low. He knew how good the sales volume of LD's brand was. If he was willing to speculate, one of LD's embroidered bags could be sold for a sky-high price. At first glance, this condition sounded reasonable, but once something happened to Mi Chun, something unexpected happened. If it cannot be completed within a year, there will be no follow-up guarantee.

"What we mean is that you don't have to pay a fixed price. Whenever LD sells a work that has passed through his hands, he will get a profit. I believe that you don't just want Xiaomi to make bags. He can also do other things. Embroidery."

Luo Junhao: ...

This condition of Shangye made him a little difficult. At first glance, he thought it was nothing, but in fact the profit margin behind it was terrifying. LD's daily turnover was tens of millions, and this profit was at first sight It sounds low, but in fact it is sky-high.

Seeing his concerns, Shang Ye shrugged: "Xiaomi is not a robot. It is impossible to embroider things all the time. Being able to produce more than ten high-priced items a year is considered a blessing. I am not so crazy as to make money." Your company's money is overdrafted by Xiaomi. I just want more protection. If Xiaomi can't do anything anymore, I also hope that he can have an income."

Luo Junhao had already seen their relationship and said with a wry smile: " Does Mr. Shang still need our meager profits?"

"I can guarantee that he will have no worries about food and clothing for the rest of his life, but he is not a dodder who clings to me. He needs to have his own career and give himself a good life. Why wouldn't I do it?"

Luo Junhao looked at Roland. She was a little excited when she was chatting with Mi Chun. Now she was a little sleepy. He calmed down and said, "Grandma is also a little tired today. , If I want to cooperate, it can't be decided at once. Give me some time."

"That's natural." Shang Ye took Mi Chun's hand, "Then for the rest, we will wait for Mr. Luo's letter. Mr. Luo will return to China in the near future. I think it would be better if our lawyer is present."

When they left, Luo Junhao didn't send it again, but the driver at home gave it to him. Mi Chun felt relieved after sitting in the car. In one breath: "Is my craft really worth that much money?"

Shang Ye took his hand and touched it to her lips: "Roland is a famous embroidery master in China and even the world. Can she recognize it? You prove that your skills are indeed very good. Don't think too much, leave this matter to me."

Mi Chun nodded and rubbed his stomach: "I'm so hungry, I want to eat."

" I booked a new hotel, one with a kitchen."

When he arrived at the new hotel, Mi Chun rushed into the kitchen, but unfortunately many things in the kitchen were written in English. He couldn't understand it, so he had to call Shang Ye over to help him and asked him to explain to him what these things were. what for.

This is the second time Shang Ye has entered the kitchen. The last time he was just helping pick vegetables at the door of Mi Chun's small kitchen, but this time, he was allowed to enter the kitchen and help Mi Chun.

Because we are in a foreign country, the ingredients are still a little inconvenient. The things we can buy are also limited, and the things we make are simple. The tomatoes are blanched in boiling water and then peeled. The eggs are broken up in a bowl and set aside. Shang Ye wants to try it eagerly. I had to help him peel his skin, and ended up spilling the juice on his own hand.

Mi Chun smiled happily beside him, and finally took away the damaged tomato and peeled the rest. He took a look at the pitted tomato, and finally peeled it and stuffed it into Shang Ye's mouth.

The juice inside the tomatoes burst, and Shang Ye captured Mi Chun's lips in an instant, and the two of them shared a kiss full of tomato flavor.

While eating, Mi Chun said: "After you return to China, do you still need me to take care of you?"

Shang Ye raised his eyebrows: "If I say no, won't you come?"

"Then it depends on what kind of caregiver you need. If so, I won't come." Mi Chun mixed the rice with soup, thinking that the rice from abroad is indeed not delicious.

"What's the other one?" Even though he knew the answer, he had to ask it again, hoping to hear the pleasant answer from his mouth.

Mi Chun's face was a little red, and the light red soup of tomatoes and scrambled eggs left a trace on the corners of his lips: "The other thing is a boyfriend. If you need your boyfriend's care, I will come here every day."

Shang Ye sat She had to be very close to him, and she came over and kissed him on the lips. The red mark disappeared: "I want to see you every day."

Mi Chun felt that her face was very hot, and she might get burned if she put an egg on it. After it was cooked, he took a sip of ice water: "Then tell me first, what did you originally want to prepare?"

Shang Ye was a little confused.

"Just before, you said you had something very important to do. Master Lu said you were preparing to confess your love. I thought it was someone else and I felt uncomfortable for a long time. What have you prepared?"

Shang Ye was a little confused when he asked Embarrassed: "Just ordinary flowers and candles?"

Mi Chun wrinkled his nose: "I don't believe it."

"You don't need it now, so don't think about it."

It's really not a very novel thing, he I have no experience in love, and I don't know how to express my love. When I heard Su Pei and the others chatting by chance, they said that generally confession requires flowers, candles, and a candlelight dinner.

He booked dinner at another restaurant in City A. The Fengming Tower Revolving Restaurant had a bad memory, so he ruled it out immediately. The dinner included wine, flowers, and cakes. If Lu Jiayou knew , will definitely laugh at him for being tacky, but this is already the best way he can think of to express his feelings.

"What about you?" Shang Ye turned the topic to Mi Chun, "How will you confess to me?"

"I read the Book of Love and it said that to capture a person's heart, you must first capture his stomach. I plan to I'll cook a lot of delicious food for you. Before, you were recuperating and couldn't eat many things. Now that you can eat it, I'll cook everything for you."

Shang Ye pulled him into his arms: "You've already caught him Live."

------------------

The author has something to say: