Chapter 67

After introducing it to Shang Ye, Mi Chun took out his sewing kit and repaired the areas that he thought were defective, before waiting for LD's security personnel to come and collect the entire work, waiting for tomorrow's opening. Mode.

LD's exchange meeting is naturally a major event in the fashion industry, so after they moved in, many TV media came over to shoot some news.

Mi Chun was afraid of flash lights, so she gave up the idea of ​​going out for a walk after hearing what Shang Ye said about the media outside. She wanted to wait until everyone had left before going out, but she didn't expect that they would also meet an acquaintance here.

As the spokesperson of one of LD's brands, Lan Ying naturally received the invitation letter. When he learned that Mi Chun was also here, he avoided the media and came to say hello to them.

"I heard that you are also here, Jiayou asked me to come over." Because she wanted to avoid the media, Lan Ying dressed in black and wore a hat that covered half of her face.

"Master Lu, are you okay now?" Mi Chun made tea and saw Lan Ying taking off his hat. He was obviously more attractive than a few months ago. Maybe he stayed on the set for too long and just came back. I didn't pay much attention to skin care, so I didn't look refined, but somehow looked more like a superstar.

"He's very good. He's still helping with the crew. He'll probably come back next month." Lan Ying looked at Mi Chun and said, "I'm here this time to thank you."

Mi Chun had some questions: "Huh? Thank you. What am I?"

Lan Ying glanced at Shang Ye: "The old Jiayou was not very sensible. I think he must have said something unintentionally that he didn't know but hurt you, so I want to give it to you for him. Apologize."

Mi Chun quickly waved his hand: "No, Master Lu has always been very good to me."

Mi Chun didn't care because he was open-minded by nature, but it didn't mean that Lu Jiayou, who had done something wrong, had to apologize: "Wait a minute Let's treat you to dinner together when Jiayou comes back."

After sending Lan Ying away, Mi Chun tilted his head: "What's going on with Master Lu now?"

"My uncle cut off his living expenses, and he didn't ask me for help. I guess he went to find Lan Ying." Shang Ye was happy to see Lu Jiayou's change and hoped that he could live a good life with Lan Ying.

LD's exchange meeting was grandly opened on June 1st. The opening ceremony was a red carpet time for celebrities. Mi Chun and Shang Ye entered the infield through the employee tunnel. They could hear the voices on the red carpet from across the street. The mountain roared and the tsunami roared, Mi Chun gently squeezed Shang Ye's hand: "I'm a little nervous."

"Don't worry, I asked Mr. Luo about the process. Basically, you need to come forward to introduce your work, just like what you told me last night Just the same." Shang Ye comforted him, "You said it very well yesterday."

Mi Chun smiled shyly: "You think I said it well because you like me."

They were wearing the same clothes today . A stylish suit, but the color is a little lighter on Mi Chun, because he has a childish look on his face, and a dark suit is not suitable for him, but the tie around his neck is in the color of Shoye's suit. , he likes such small details, which can secretly reveal his relationship with the merchants.

After sitting down, they realized that the people sitting around them were all slightly older elders. Mi Chun tugged on Shang Ye's sleeves and whispered to him: "I only know one person, the Su embroidery master Yao Qian, and the rest I don't even know him."

Shang Ye was already prepared. Mi Chun fell asleep early last night. After Mi Chun fell asleep, he went to Assistant Luo Junhao and asked him for a list of guests. .

When the assistant saw him, he remembered what he had forgotten today. Originally, these information should have been given to them before they set off, but because they were so busy today, he forgot about it. Fortunately, Shang Ye made a trip .

Shang Ye introduced him next to him, and Mi Chun only remembered a rough outline, but he was not in a hurry. Shang Ye was by his side anyway, and Shang Ye would remind him even if he couldn't remember.

On the first day of the exchange meeting, there was a catwalk of supermodels invited by LD. In order to fit the theme, the models' clothes all had embroidery elements.

When Mi Chun saw the third big model, Mi Chun held Shang Ye's hand, leaned into his ear and said, "Mr. Shang, I embroidered the jade rabbit hugging the moon on her clothes."

Shang Ye was actually not very interested in this kind of show. His eyes kept falling on Mi Chun. If he looked at him and looked at the models too much, he would pinch his waist.

It wasn't until Mi Chun said that there were works embroidered by him in those clothes that he set his sights on those clothes, but he didn't know how to appreciate them. Only those embroidered by Mi Chun would he truly feel good-looking.

A show lasted about two hours. Mi Chun was enjoying it at the beginning, but became more and more boring as it went on. At the end of the show, she fell asleep leaning on Shang Ye's shoulder. She was photographed in the audience. The teacher took a picture directly.

After the big show came the dinner. Mi Chun stood in a trance among the crowds of people drinking and drinking. The aroma of the food in the banquet hall and the different scents of everyone's perfume made Mi Chun feel a little breathless. Most of the attendees were people from the entertainment industry. Seeing that he didn't look good, and knowing the exact news that Roland would not attend, Shang Ye took Mi Chun and left first after saying hello to Luo Junhao.

Ye Fan, who was in the crowd, followed Dean, watched them leave, and curled his lips.

The embroidery exchange meeting was held the next day. Under the guidance of the waiter, they came to the largest exhibition hall in C City. The works of each master invited by LD were displayed in order. Naturally, there was no shortage of various spears from the media in this hall. Short gun.

After Mi Chun sat down, he realized that the person sitting next to them was actually Ye Fan. Shang Ye calmly changed seats with Mi Chun, letting Ye Fan sit on Mi Chun's right side.

"I'm really looking forward to your work." Ye Fan turned to Mi Chun and said, "It's so unfair. We have been in the same office for so long, and you can see my design drawings, but I have never seen your work once."

Mi Chun felt that what he said was unreasonable. He had only been in his own one-third of an acre of land, and had never seen Ye Fan's design manuscript.

Mi Chun tilted his head: "I have never been to your work station, so how can I say that I have read your design draft?"

Ye Fan gently covered his mouth: "Ah, yes, don't mind, I It's unintentional."

Shang Ye pressed Mi Chun's hand: "Here we go."

The process of the exchange meeting was to draw lots to decide the order in which to present their works on stage. They had already drawn lots before entering the hall, and Mi Chun's was The signing was great, and it happened to be the finale.

Today's process was more interesting to Mi Chun than last night's show. He put almost all his energy into appreciating the works of every master. Just now he felt that he was insignificant. The history of this world is even more profound. In In such a long and vast history, Mi Chun can feel the country's profound cultural heritage and is deeply impressed by it.

After listening to the introduction of each master, the final exchange meeting allowed everyone who participated in the exchange meeting to see the works up close and communicate with each master in depth.

Mi Chun was a little nervous at first, but the closer he got to the stage, he calmed down a lot. If he didn't regard it as a competition, he would feel extremely relaxed. With Zhu Yu in front of him, what he had to do was not to show off, but to be sincere. study.

It was the first time for Mi Chun to face so many cameras and so many people. His movements on stage were a little unsteady, but the host gave him a gentle support.

The microphone would make people's voices sound empty, and Mi Chun felt a little strange listening to his own voice.

"Hello, masters, I am Mi Chun." His last voice was trembling, which was due to physiological nervousness. After his eyes found Shang Ye and saw his encouraging eyes, Mi Chun's heart settled again.

"I have seen a lot of excellent works from masters. This is my first time on such an occasion. Thank you LD for giving me this opportunity." Mi Chun stumbled a little while finishing these clichés, which were all urgently trained by Shang Ye. .

"I think everyone has a story, some are real and some are illusory." Mi Chun said, walking to the side of his work, "What I bring to you today is a story about time and space."

Mi Chun's voice could only be heard in the entire hall. When he just finished speaking, he seemed to hear the sound of gasping in the audience, but before he could listen carefully, the scarf of his work was loosened by the staff. Open it, revealing the full picture of the embroidery inside.

The moment the scarf was pulled away, Mi Chun heard a lot of disappointed sighs. He smiled, the dimples on his cheeks were obvious: "I use double-sided embroidery with different colors. I believe all teachers also They are all familiar."

The camera followed Mi Chun's hand and slowly moved to the back of the embroidery, and only then did everyone make a sound of surprise at the same time.

"The intersection of time and space allows people from two worlds to have an intersection in an instant. This is the story I want to bring." I can't tell whether the embroidery method is good or bad without seeing it up close, but judging from the completion of his embroidery And the stories he brought impressed many people.

After introducing the works, everyone can see all the works up close. The first session ended perfectly, and Mi Chun couldn't wait to hold Shang Ye's hand to see the works of his predecessors.

The schools of embroidery methods are different, so the works presented are also different. The work of a master in front is also double-sided embroidery. Mi Chun ran to that work immediately and saw the gap between himself and others. .

"Mr. Shang, look, this acupuncture technique is really powerful." Mi Chun also had a small notebook in his hand, taking notes while talking.

It happened that the author of this work was here. She saw Mi Chun holding a notebook and recording attentively, and she liked it very much: "Can I call you Xiaomi?"

Mi Chun nodded and stretched out his hand towards her, fearing that the palm of his hand would You sweat wiped it on Shang Ye's sleeve: "Hello, I really like your work."

"I went to see you just now. Are you studying under Roland? Your embroidery method is different from hers." There is no difference, you can tell at a glance." The master said to Mi Chun, "But she has never embroidered double-sided embroidery of different colors. I once saw her embroider once, and it was only double-sided embroidery of the same color."

Mi Chun was shy. She nodded shyly and said, "Ms. Roland has helped me a lot."

They chatted about stitches and embroidery techniques that Shang Ye didn't understand. They didn't get impatient and just stood quietly next to him.

Suddenly there was a noise in the hall. Shang Ye and Mi Chun looked back and saw many people gathered in front of his embroidery, where the noise came from.

Mi Chun apologized to Yao Qian in front of him, and then returned to his work with Shang Ye.

The crowd automatically moved out of the way, and Mi Chun saw Ye Fan at the end of the road. His eyes were full of anger. He pointed at the embroidery in front of him and said, "I don't understand your embroidery skills, so I won't comment, but Your character is not very good."

"Because your concept of time and space, and your story background, are all plagiarized from mine."

--------------------------

Author I have something to say: