Chapter One (intro)

!ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE!

3rd person

Gojo Satoru A stellar student with such bad attitude, but his looks were so amazing that anyone fell in love with his white icy hair and his beautiful ice glacier eyes that looked like they came out of a movie or a fairy tale story. Everyone mostly loved him except for  Geto Suguru, a stellar student but with a quiet voice and was bullied for absolutely no reason. Some people noticed him but hardly anyone noticed him, he was only noticed when they were teasing or making fun of him for having feminine  features, he had long black hair that was so smooth with outgrown bangs at the front and his hazel brown eyes that looked like honey. They both hated each other to the core and when they graduated they were so glad that they wouldn't have to see each other ever again, until university. They both enrolled in a university called Jujutsu Tech. 

Gojo was on his way to his dorm room which was dorm 10 on the 5th floor, he was walking there until he noticed Geto at the door  his smile quickly turned into a frown "What the hell are you doing here?, If you didn't know already this is my dorm room!" he yelled at Geto who was nearly six-feet away from him,"I'm sorry but they said that this was my dorm room." Said Geto as he showed his key and papers to Gojo. Gojo was in disbelief those were the same numbers that he had on his card. 'No way I have to share a room with this guy?!' Gojo thought to himself. They just kept glaring at each other until Geto opened the door and walked in,"Are you gonna come in or are you just gonna stand there?" Geto said as he turned back and looked at Gojo. 

As they were in there, there was a knock on the door 20 minutes later, Geto opened the door and saw the principle, Masamichi Yaga at their doorstep "Good evening, I am here to inform you guys that y'all are sharing this dorm, unfortunately this is the only dorm we have available for you guys and we hope to see y'all get along with each other since y'all will be staying here until y'all finish Uni. Thank you and have a great day" He walked away as Gojo and Geto just looked at each other."I'm gonna go walk around."  Said Gojo as he walked away. 

Getos POV

It was already annoying that Gojo had to be here and now I had to share a dorm with him and most of all the Dorm is so small that it's just 3 rooms. A Bathroom, The Living room/kitchen and The bedroom.' I sat down on the couch and watched TV. It was pretty boring so I turned it off and laid on the couch, it was 1 pm right now so I had time to take a nap.

I woke up to the sound of the TV and to Gojo eating a shit ton of food, 'ugh this fatass keeps munching on those chips as if it depended on his life!'. I sat up and fixed my hair since it was messy, I looked up and saw Gojo staring at me, "wow looks like sleeping beauty's awake" Was the first thing that he said. I just rolled my eyes and laid on the edge of the couch (or whatever the thingy is at the end of the couch is called yk where you put your hand) "You took like a 6 hour nap, its already 7." Said Gojo as he looked at me 'God this guy pisses me off' I thought to myself I was so mad that he was anywhere near me. I don't know why but everytime that I see that guy he always pisses me off or my stomach aches. It was getting pretty late so I got up and went to unpack my stuff from my bag until I walked into the bedroom...