Chapter 2

Geto's POV

It was getting pretty late so I got up and went to unpack my stuff from my bag until I walked into the bedroom, there was only one Bed. It was a twin size bed and could barely fit one person. Oh God, this just had to happen. I went to the living room and went to ask Gojo what we should do about this mess. As I walked out the room I didn't see him anywhere, but I did see his phone on the table so he must've  been in the restroom taking a shi-, anyway I knocked on the door to ask if he was there. "Gojo you in there?" I asked waiting for a response. "Yea im in here" he replied. "well I need to talk to you when you get out" I told him. 20 minutes later he came out of the restroom, "Wow you took so long, what were you shiting all that food you consumed on the couch? you fucking fatass," Was the first thing I told him as he came out the door. "Jeez, I wasn't I was just taking a quick shower, you fucking dumbass." He responded, God I hate him. "Anyway what was it that you wanted to talk about??" he asked, "Well we only have one room and we only have one bed." I responded, "WHAT. THERE IS NO WAY I'M SHARING A BED OR A ROOM WITH YOU." He yelled. "I knew you weren't gonna like it so how about we make a deal, one week I sleep on the bed and you sleep on the couch and then the next week you sleep on the bed and I sleep on the couch, how does that sound?" I asked him, "No. Absolutely not. I don't wanna sleep on the couch and you get the bed, I deserve to get good sleep and you can sleep anywhere else you don't have a reputation like me." He replied with such anger in his voice, "Fine then! you can sleep on the couch forever and ill sleep on the bed, Since you wanna be so bitchy about it!" I Yelled, all I'm trying to do is be nice but he always has to blabber about himself and about his 'good looks' like he's all that. I stormed away to the room and slam the door shut locking it.

Gojos POV

Damn hes so cocky, thats exactly why I hate him hes always trying to be in charge like what is he my mother? Whatever I'm gonna go to a club with some of my friends. I'm gonna go get ready, I got my clothes and went to go put on a black t-shirt and put some jeans on, nothing formal just something regular, after that I went to go put on some cologne. Its currently 7:30 so I have time, Although I'm gonna ask Geto if he wants to go, I walked down the hall to our room and knocked on the door, hopefully he's not too mad. "Geto" I spoke, "What do you want." He responded, good he's not too mad that he's giving me the silent treatment. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to a club with me and some of my other friends?" I asked him 'please say yes! please say yes!, "fine. I'm only going because I have nothing else to do." He answered as he unlocked the door and came out of the room. "Well then if you're going hurry up and change I'm gonna leave in 15 minutes so hurry up." I said as I walked down the hallway. 15 minutes later he finished getting ready. "ready to go?" I asked him "yea lets go" he responded as I grabbed my keys and walked out the door...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is my first story so if it sucks plz don't be mean 😓🙏🏽

Also it maybe short but next chapter might be longer cuz it probably will have Smut, so ya.