chapter 2: holiday inn o.O

after awhile of wandering, a cabin could be seen in the distance.

"Ah, we've arrived. Please follow me to the front desk." bellowed Slenderman, beckoning them inside.

elon musk and Fortnite Marshmello made eye contact, concern in their eyes, but they entered anyway. 

growling..... (grrr)

"BABE!!!!! why are you laaaaate!!!" shrieked a voice from behind the desk. a flash of black and white zoomed past and latched onto slenderman, spinning them both around.

elon and Fortnite Marshmello turn around to jeff the killer pulling slenderman down, making out. theyre a thing!!!! (gays)... 

"excuse me!!!!!!" meowed elon musk. jeff and slender both slapped their heads toward him, glaring. 

"s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry.. for interrupting..." quietly yowled elon, glancing over to Fortnite Marshmello. he twirls his single spec of chin hair looking longly at Fortnite Marshmello.

"🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶??" scrumpt Fortnite Marshmello. 

"yeah.. can we get a room?? its cold..." urged elon musk.

"🎶🎶🎶🎶?" trilled Fortnite Marshmello, blushing.

"w-w-w-we can share a bed...." blushed elon.

"oh my GOD, FINE." slobbered jeff the killer, ripping his lips away from slenderman. jeff scurries over to the back board of keys and grabs the 69th key and tosses it to Fortnite Marshmello.

"Have a glorious night, our honorable guests." smiled Slenderman. (what???)

"🎶🎶🎶🎶!" squeaked Fortnite Marshmello. he scurried away to the hallway in search of their room, elon musk following behind. 

"nooooow.. whereeeee wereeee weee?" smirked Jeff the killer, grabbing slendermans tie.

he gulps.

to be continued....... ?!?!?!