chapter 1: lost in the woods with nowhere to go...(listen to mcr plz :3 )

crunch crunch crunch..

thats the sound of elon musk walking in a dark, foggy, forest looking for his cyber dog TESLA 3.0 who decided to run away while on low battery... he'll die soon!! must find quickly!!!! 

*faint edm music playing as steps approach*

"w-w-w-w-w-w-whos there??" squeaked elon. the music got louder and elon could see laser beams flashing. IT WAS!!!!!!!...... Fortnite Marshmello?????? 

"f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fortnite m-m-m-m-m-m-marshmello???" sputtered elon, blushing.

"🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶" sung back Fortnite Marshmello, hitting the quan. 

"did you see TESLA 3.0?? he ran away... and erm.. i got lost :((" grumbled elon, shivering from the cold weather.

"🎶🎶🎶🎶..." muttered Fortnite Marshmello. elon gasped, and exhaled.

"guess that makes us 2 lost little lads. ;3" slithered elon.  he glances around, putting his hand to his ear in hopes to hear TESLA 3.0.        nothing. not even a fly. a leaf. a creaking...

elon shivers as the cold winds pick up. Fortnite Marshmello noticing, rips off his shirt and hands it to elon. elon blushes and puts it on. warmth a spread. 

hours of wandering later........

"🎶🎶🎶????" Fortnite Marshmello queried. 

"yeah i heard that... but what was it?" trembled elon, fearfully scanning the trees. A bush shaking, elon yelped and stumbled into Fortnite Marshmellos arms. A large white figure appeared out the bush.

"Pardon me Sir" said the figure. 

"youre excused....?" elon curdled. "uhm, whats ur name.. (So i can stop writing the figure)"

"I am thy Slenderman." said slenderman, giving a curtsy. "Would'th y'all like to pull up back to thy crib?"

"🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶" nodded Fortnite Marshmello.

"me second" said elon musk.

and off they headed with the strange slender man.... to a future theyd never expect!!!!!!!