Pal Mein Hi Chamkegi Hasi Purani

Vibha Aunty rushed towards Jannat's mom and pushed her hands away from Abhishek.

Vibha Aunty: Aapki hamare Ghar mein aise ghusne ki himmat kaise Hui aur door rakhiye apne haathon ko mere Abhi se.

Siddharth: Mummy yeh aise mat bolo please aunty ki toh hai koi paraya thodi na hai.

Vibha Aunty: Chup kar. Tujhe yaad nahi hai inhone tere Bhai ke baare mein kya bola tha? Tu bhool sakta hai par main nahi. Kitna roya tha mera Abhi uss din.

Jannat's mom: Maine Aisa kuch nahi bola tha Vibha. Meri baaton ka uss din bhi galat matlab nikla tha aur Aaj mere yahaan aane ka bhi.

Hearing all the commotion Jannat, Ayan and Zubair uncle had also come down. Siddharth sensing the situation closed the door behind them.

Zubair uncle : Tum yahaan kya kar rhi ho?

Jannat's mom : Abhi beta theek nahi tha usse chakkar aa rhe the aur fever bhi hai.

Hearing this Ayan ran towards Abhishek and asked him if he was okay. Vibha Aunty slightly smiled at this. But then she regained her composure.

Vibha Aunty : Thank you but Hume tumhari ya tumhari family ki koi meherbani nahi chahiye

Jannat : Aunty kya bol rhe ho isme meherbani kaise. Kal ko agar main aise Ghar mein akeli hoti toh kya aap mujhe pareshani mein chordh deti aise? Nahi na? Toh phir mamma ne kya galat kiya?

Vibha Aunty couldn't give Jannat any answer to this.

Siddharth : Haan maa. Sahi toh keh rhi hai Jannat. Do jawaab agar aapke paas koi hai toh.

Abhishek : Haan mummy meri galti hai uss din bhi maine galat way mein li baat. Aur meri wajah se phir yeh jo kabhi ek parivaar tha Aaj itna bikhar Gaya hai. Aaj mujhe bilkul accha nahi lag rha tha agar aunty nahi aati toh main toh ab Tak kahi behosh ho gaya hota aur vahin zameen pe pada milta aapko.

Both Jannat's mom and Vibha aunty : Chup kar Abhishek! Aise nahi bolte!

Hearing each other speak they looked at each other.

Ayan : Can you guys just hug already!

They both smiled and lightly hit Ayan's head before slamming each other into a hug. Everyone around them smiled and Abhishek and Siddharth hugged Zubair uncle. While Siddharth hugged Ayan Abhishek hugged Jannat. Siddharth and Jannat had managed to not speak or interact directly with each other during the entire episode till now. They just had an eye contact for some time. Each of them had a multitude of questions in their own brains. Will they go back to being Bawla Bawli now that their families are back to being friends again? Can they though? After the kiss? Can there be something more? Do they even want it to be something more? I'd not can they ever go back to being the best friends that they once used to be called best friend goals for?

The house that had seen the two family's friendship blossom into a love like they were one family, the house that had seen countless memories of the kids playing and roaming around happily, the house that had seen two families with different religions cultures and values become one with nothing but love and respect for each other and the house that had seen the family tear into two again had finally seen their reunion. The house that was once filled with love and laughter today again was lit up by cries of happiness and regret for lost moments and the love filled laughter. 

Mr. Faisu and Ashi themselves got very emotional as they saw all of them embrace each other while the rehmani family walked out of the house that they could after all these years once again call their second home.

Ashi ( in tears) : We did it Mr. Faisu... We did it!

Mr. Faisu : Yes Ashi! Thank you for helping me and making this come possible!

They hugged in happiness and went out of the building.

********************************

Hello!

So yeah the story is about to end in the next chapter

Though I'm still quite confused about what ending to write.

But well
Oh boy I'm gonna miss this story
I remember when I started it I was so so invested in it being very true to reality and just to be perfect. I hope you guys liked the story despite the EXTREMELY LONG WAIT for updates. I'm really sorry again for that.

And now
For the last time...
Until Next Time!