[3]

A U T H O R

"Aww so my love has decided to not come outside?" He asked with a dark tone as he banged the door once again. Sharna flinched at his sudden banging as she put her hands on her lips trying to cry silently and the fact her family just left to some function leaving her alone wasn't helping with the situation either.

"Bee open the damn door!" He yelled frustrated by her continuous denying as he banged the door loudly, she was afraid that the door might break.

"Listen bee i promise I won't even touch you but please let me see you..I will leave once I will get a glimpse of you" His voice came unknowingly tender compared to his earlier behaviour.

"P...please ...leave from here.." She said while hiccupping badly.

"Ahh look you're hiccupping bee come I will make something for you." He sighed as he spoke tenderly as if talking to a year old child. Her heart calmed a little at his tender voice as she slowly stood up but was afraid to unlock the door.

Her hands trembled as they reached to get hold of door knob, twisting it gently she opened the door and was welcomed with the same pair of blue eyes which were looking at her petite figure with love. His face wasn't visible as he was wearing a mask allowing her to only get a glimpse of his beautiful oceanic blue eyes.

"Ohh bee look at yourself.." He said observing her condition with sharp eyes, he gently took a step forward causing her to take one backwards.

He glared at her again took a step forward she did the same as before causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Why can't you listen to me for once!!" His anger took the best of him causing him to tell frustrated-ly. She flinched at the sudden raise in his voice as her feets finally took a command from her brain.

She turned around and tried to run away but he got a hold of her quickly not allowing her to run.

She looked at him with a scared expression lacing over her face as her black eyes met with his blue ones. He gently traced her face before leaning down and whispering near her ear in his husky voice. "Ohh bee don't run."

He gently tug her hair strands behind her ear as he back off.

Sharna stare at him terrified by his presence. He gave her a eye smile and gently exited her room as he promised. She let out a breath of relief as she fell on her knees.

Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes as her arms find their way to her knees. Her eyes fixed on the door of balcony as she remembered the moment she shared with this man.

Ugh this mysterious man is a monster for her which she wants to escape but will he let her do? She closed her eyes feeling herself surrendering to sleep as her senses slowly pushed her to deep slumber.

Her mind went to her dream land as a small smile made it's way to her lips.

Her phone kept ringing but no one picked it up.

Hey so yep a really short chapter here but nvm here we are. I am sorry for giving such small chapter.

Please vote

Byee make sure to follow me on instagram for spoilers - /kayakimaya._

With regards
Author Kaya

[Unedited]