The Factory

Y/n was an ex-employee of the king of toy companies, Playtime Co. He receives an anonymous letter inviting him back to the factory to find the company's staff, with an image of a poppy, representing the location they must find. A Yellow VHS Tape is also included with the message.

After watching the VHS tape, the note is displayed and Y/n steps into the abandoned factory.

Y/n: Alright, Playtime Co. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see

He looks around the front desk and coughs due to the dust before finding a VHS tape and slides it into a VHS player.

Leith Pierre (video tape): Hi, my name is Leith Pierre and I'm the Head of Innovation here at the Playtime Co. Toy Factory.

Y/n: Leith? Huh, it's been awhile since I've heard that name.

Leith Pierre (video tape): If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing. Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. So trespasser, just to make you aware. While we pride ourselves primarily on our high quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security. For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will turn on the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities!

Y/n: Bitch, this place was abandoned. Who the hell cares about this old ass place.

Leith Pierre (video tape): And that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system. No spoilers... So, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope that you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it.

Y/n: Sorry, Leith. I'm not leaving until I can help whoever sent me that message.

Y/n looks around and sees the gift shop and slides like a cartoon character towards it. He looks at all the toys scattered across the room and hugs a box with a Boogie Bot inside. He pets CatBee and Candy Cat toys vigorously while smiling. He notices a toy train with multiple colors.

Y/n: Huh. The fact that this thing still works says it all.

Y/n leaves the gift shop reluctantly and looks around to find a door to the left of the front desk with a colored keypad. He looks at it before his brain made a fart sound.

Y/n: What the fuck? (realizes) WAIT! Oh shit! Hol' up!

Y/n dashes back to the gift shop and sees the toy train driving on the tracks hanging overhead.

Y/n: (mutters) ...green, pink, yellow, red...

He heads back to the keypad muttering the color code while walking to the door. After solving the code to unlock the door, they are able to access a storage room that holds a GrabPack and another VHS tape. He slides the tape into the VHS player. Once Y/n takes the GrabPack (which only has one arm for the moment).

Y/n: Fuck yeah! I'mma be Spider-Man!

He tries to shoot a hand towards the ceiling and attempts to swing like Spider-Man. Unfortunately, it only drags him slightly across the floor before he falls on his face.

[Take 2]

Y/n tries to shoot the hand at the wall before getting pulled into the wall and slams face first.

Y/n: (groans) Goddamn, that hurt.

Y/n walks away and heads for the door behind the front desk. He saw that there was a blue hand print above the large door and shoots the hand at the pad as he uses it to enter the main wing area, where they are greeted by a giant statue of Huggy Wuggy.

Y/n: Oh, shit. Hey, Huggy. You are my guy, dude. High five! (shoots the GrabPack hand to Huggy's raised hand for a high five) You da man.

On the left of the figure is a door that is protected by the GrabPack sensor. However, upon placing the GrabPack on the sensor, the power burned out.