15~ Ruhanika said yes

At night

Ruhanika's pov

I came from bathroom after changing my clothes into light on and about to go to sleep when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door to see Ma is standing in front of my room.

"Ma you please come inside" i said to Ma politily.

Ma came inside and said "Beta, I didn't disturb you Right."

"No Ma, what are you talking? Why am I getting disturbed by your arrival? you please sit down." i said smiling.

"Beta, I want to talk to you."

"Yes Ma say."

"Beta, I told you that I want to see you married again."

"Yes Ma."

"I liked a guy for you."

"But Ma that..." i about to say something but mother cut me of in between and said.

"I know that I had also choosen Dhruv for you and I did not know that he would turn out like that. forgive me Beta. But this time this guy I liked is very nice. I can guarantee that he will always keep you happy." Ma said to me.

I don't know but I was not happy to hear this. The first reason is that after Dhruv's incident, I am afraid to give a chance to any other guy. And another reason is Aahan I don't know when and how but I have also started feeling for him. Maybe because he cares about me so much and maybe because he saved me from Dhruv that day. And I don't want to hurt him again by giving a chance to another guy not him. But I can't even refused to Ma also. what should i do.
I'm thinking all this when Ma voice bring me from my thoughts.

"Beta, are you listening me?"

"Ha Ma ( yes)." I replied.

"So you don't want to know about the guy whom I'm taking about." Ma said to me.

"Ma if you liked him then I am ready to give it chance." I said .

"Yes but before this I want to show you the photo of the man whom I liked for you."
Saying this, Ma passed her phone to me.

I don't want to see the photo, but still I see it for Ma.

"Ma this..." I'm shocked after looking the photo of the man .

"How is he?"

"Ma, This is the photo of Aahan."

"I know."

"But Ma.."

Beta I know what you're thinking but we don't have any problem with that. I, your papa and Dadi have liked Ahaan for you. You can't find a better life partner than Aahan. Beta, I want you to give a chance to Aahan. I will not force you, whatever decision you take, we will support you in it. But Think about it once.

"Ji Ma ( yes Mother)."

"Okay Beta, I will leave now."Ma said and went out of the room. i locked the door and go to bed.

After some time I drifted into my dreamland thinking about what Ma said. Shall I give a chance to Aahan. I know he loves me. And I also have started feeling towards him. I will take to him tomorrow.

Next day

Aahan's pov

My office work ended soon today so I came home in the evening. I came inside and asked Maid for a cup of coffee and went to my room for freshen up. I am very tired today because I have to attend three meetings back to back.

After freshen up i change my clothes into t-shirt and trouser. After some time there is a knock on my door.

"Come-in"

I saw Rooh she come inside, she had a mug of coffee in her hand. I stood up from the sofa and said

"Why did you bring coffee, I told the maid to bring it."

"Why can't I bring it." She said.

" No, it's not like that."
She gave me mug and said "I need to talk to you about something."
I took a sip of coffee, It tastes good I can tell by its taste that this coffee has been made by Rooh.

"Yes say it."

I looked towards her she is looking nervous. She is wearing a baby pink saree, looking like a fresh Lotus. Her thick and silky hair is made in bun. She is looking beautiful as always. But I want to see her in Red saree. She look more gorgeous in Red saree. When I first time saw her in red anarkali suit. she was looking beautiful like a Cherry . But I know that she cannot wear red color or any dark color clothes. Because according to society red color is not made for a widow.

But I have also promised myself that one day I will bring all the colors to her life, Including red also.
I came out of my thoughts hearing My name in her sweet voice.

"Aahan" she said.

"Hmm"

"Ma wants me to....."She looked down being nervous.

I went near her and lifted her chin with my hand and said "look in my eyes and say don't be nervous infornt of me."

She looked in my eyes and said "Ma wants me to gave a chance to you about marriage." She said hesitationaly.

So Ma already talked to her. I thought

"Tum kya chahati ho, ( what do you want)." I said looking in her eyes.

"Ummm... I also thinks that i should give it a chance. I mean I know about your feeling towards me. And ...."

"And" I said being impatient.

"I trust you." She said.

I smiled hearing this. I immediately hug her. And said happily "Thank you Rooh for giving me a chance and trusting over me. I promise I will never break you trust and always love you and care for you. Thank you so much cherry. I love you."

I broke the hug and kissed her on forehead. She looked down being shy.

Oo my God. I never thought This day will come so soon in my life, When my Rooh my cherry will be completely mine. I can't wait now any longer, I want to her make mine as soon as possible.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys!

Here is your update as i promised.

Hope you like the chapter.

Do votes and comments.

Thank you❤️.