31~ shopping and party

Target- 60 votes and 10 comments

Author's pov

Next morning

Both are sleeping peacefully while hugging each other, First Aahan wakeup and look at Ruhanika who is sleeping only in his shirt.

He pecked on her forehead then on her lips. He looks down and saw Her cleavage is visible as the top button of the shirt is open. He licked his lips gulped his salvia And then looked towards Ruhanika who is in deep sleep.

He slowly opened two buttons of the shirt. Now her boobs with pink cherries like nipples are fully visible in front of Aahan. He caressed her boobs with her hand and slowly started pressing, When he couldn't stop his feeling he took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. He is constantly sucking one of her nipples like a baby who is hungry from many days, and pinching her other nipple  with his fingers.

Ruhanika feels something on her breast and wakes up from her sleep. She opens her eyes and looks at Ahaan who is playing with her boobs. She remembers last night and started blushing.

"Mmm...aahh..Aahan.." She can't stop her moan and her hands start caressing his smooth hair.

Ahaan looked at her with his eyes full of innocence while sucking her nipple.

"what ur doing Hmm?" She asked him while controlling her moan.

Ahaan bit her nipple softly and said, "I am loving and playing with my cherries, Biwi." Saying this, he again took her nipple in her mouth and started sucking and biting it in between.

Ruhanika looked at the time and panicked.

"Ahaan why did you not wake me up before?, Its so late. what will All think about me."

Ahaan teasingly said,  " offcourse they would think that we are newly married couples, so we would be working hard all night, that is why we would wake up late in the morning."

"Aahan.."Ruhanika said with shyness and slap on his bare chest.

"Aahan leave me, I'm going to freshen up."

"First let me take my morning kiss." After saying that he captures her soft lips between his lips and started kissing her.

After kissing her passionately for five minutes, Ahaan left her, after that Ruhanika went to the bathroom and Ahaan went to the gym.

At breakfast table

Ruhanika reached downstairs and saw all family members are present on dining table for breakfast.

"I'm sorry Ma, I'm late today." She said .

"It's okay beta, There is nothing to be sorry about." Ma said to her.

"Where is Aahan?". Dadi asked Ruhanika.

Ruhanika is about to say when Aahan voice came from behind,

"I'm here Dadi."

"Come beta we all are waiting for you." Ma said to Aahan.

Then All started eating breakfast.

After breakfast Aahan kiss on Ruhanika forehead and bid bye to all family members before going to office.

Ruhanika pov

I am getting ready in front of the mirror right now because some time before Aahan called and told me that we are going on shopping, Because we have a party to attend tonight which is with his business partners.

And he is coming  home for picking me up in 20 minutes.

I am almost ready when I got a message notification from Aahan that he came down and waiting for me in the car.
I took my purse and went downstairs.