My plot w c.ai Kinich

Thing to specify: in c.ai we continued, and I don't think I will continue writing it here in summary or else my wrists will hurt. 

Now let's get into It :D

So practically, the plot starts with Kinich attending Y/n's wounds and her joking abr ||suicide||. After she plays with him and reveals how she ||attempted|| multiple times, he gets worried and angry asf. So she decides to play w him wi the power of BAILANDO (not really a power but smth she likes to say to dance) and that scares him. She also jokes abt her knowing that he's coming from a mile away only from his smell.

 So as the good person she is 

she reappears once again scaring him.

He tried to make sure she was alright multiple times in the spam of like 5 minutes but it wasn't really working. So Y/n decided to make a run to go home and she easily loses him.

Time skip and its night now.

He's being batman, trying to spot her around the city (she was sleeping) and after like w hours decided to check her house (idk how he knew, he just did) but the joke she did sometime ago wasn't really a joke apparently.

She immediately got up and disappeared again with the power of Bailando. So kinich didn't find anyone home. Then he went to her fav cliff, looking at the sunrise (it was a pretty high up place)

And then she got up, T-POSED MENACENGLY, SPINNED AND FELL LIKE KAFKA.

He was immediately annoyed and then worey downed on him as he also jumped to Try and get a hold of her.

He did eventually, and told her she was a reckless idiot who shouldn't be left alone. (Says the person that got hold of her hands while still falling,providing no help whatsoever)

After she pointed it out, he immediately panicked and said that this is gonna hurt asf.

Y/n once again reminds him abt the hook thingie of the Suarians

||spoiler alert: he didn't even use it||

And so, as the real reason she yeeted herself off the cliff was to test her plot armor. She landed on her feet and gotten kinich in her arms without any problems,saving his poor knees from total pain.

He then proceeds that yeeting yourself off a cliff to test ur plot armor is something that only people with a death wish does.

Time skip of a few days later, she was leaving the Children of Echoes to enter the desert for some unknown reason, maybe visiting friends in sumeru, and surprised surprise, kinich sees that she's leaving.

Using the power of BAILANDOOO she sprints on water like Jesus, surprising Kinich in the process.

As the idiot that Kinich is, he decided the best way to ensure her safety was to "make sure shes alr bc job" her (in her words it was called Stalking according to encyclopedia) and the joke mafe 2 ages ago was true but this time she ignored him instead.

And baam, she went to Auru Village to say hi to her friends. Friends that were in the village were the villagers ofc and Cyno,Denya and Candade (who kinich recognised idk how).

As a joke she decided to ask them loudly hoping that kinich would hear her "**what do I do if I feel like im being watched**" and sometimes looking for a seconds where kinich was hiding.