2: CEO JJK

I took the bus, Taehyung is little busy in setting up a platform for his game. Hmm, he wants to develop games. I also don't want to disturb him. I'm nervous for today but yess I have to complete this mission at any cost.

After a while the bus stopped in front of Lulic Mist. I go inside it and to the reception, the receptionist looked at me and bow with a smile. Does she know ? "Good Morning Ms. YN, you have to go in your cabin Mrs. Lee will help you!"

She pointed behind me, I looked behind and found a old woman maybe she is the previous secretary. I bow at her, she is older than me. She smiled and said "Come lemme show you your cabin!"

We were on our way then she said " You're very young for this job, I hope you Handel young master!" My brows frowned "Young master?" I asked she nodded.

"Yess Mr. Jungkook I call him this, Mr. Jeon , father of Mr.Jungkook was great he behaves well with their employees but sometimes not because of the work pressure and company loss. But Young Master is more than him, he is short tempered and the coldest. I didn't worked with him that much, maybe around 5 years. But yess he respects me and sometimes he cracked jokes "

I made an 'o' face. I asked her "Why do you left this job ?" She smiled hiding her real emotion, I just wanna know what that person do for making her leave this job "Well my age is the main thing, now my children earns and I also want rest and nothing else !"

She press the button of the lift and we enter inside it and she continue "Young master loves his family, and also banana milk. He doesn't have any interest in girls. That's why he prefer me 5 years ago to be his secretary." You nodded.

"How many years you're working here ?" I asked "45 years" She replied. "Do you know who works here before you??" I asked "No, I don't when I join this company it was new and the most growing. I don't know who works here before me."

The lift opened she got outside and you also do that. She entered inside the cabin it has a name plate of [ Secretary :- Mrs. Lee Hyunji ] You looked at this. "It'll be removed after." She said. "You're gonna miss this.?" She nodded. "The most lovable and proudable thing of my life. I hope I'll take this with me."

I smiled, she get inside the cabin open a drawer and take out a file. "Here is the schedule of Young master of one week and after that you have to make new schedule. Mr. Hoseok said me to make this because It'll be hard for you to understand things this fast. Because things are already planned. Tomorrow is an important meeting, remind him."

You nodded. She also tells you some things about the work and company "He hate late work, late submission of file, irresponsible things and a lot things. I'll just say one thing 'fighting!'.." i giggled at her cuteness "You're really very hard working Mrs. Lee.."

Someone knocked at the door. He gave a small friend hug to Mrs. Lee. He is Jimin.."How are you doing Mrs. Lee ?" "Great as always!!" He gave her his eye smile which was cute for sure. He looked at me and I bow at him. He is surely at a higher position than me.

"Welcome to Lulic Mist Ms. Yn, you dont have to do these formulates with me" You smiled, how pure he is."Jungkook will come after a while. And Mrs. Lee come we have something for you, you too Ms. Yn !" He said and we followed him.

He take us to a big room seems like a auditorium or something like that. "Why are we here?" Mrs. Lee asked but he didn't replied and open the door it was dark there. Jimin hold her hand and drag her inside meanwhile I stayed at the door.

Suddenly all the lights truned on and we found decor and there was written "Happy Life after Mrs. Lee Hyunji " ohh means a farewell or goodbyy party. The employe were there having flower bouquet in their hands. They were greeting her and she seemed happy.