10:Club

"Jungkook may you leave me at Drecavo Club ??" Yn said he didn't asked something just take U turn. Yn was playing with her fingers in tension cux it is not usual that Taehyung got drunk even he drink a little but never got drunk. "I have to be sit as I'm the CEO but here its all going opposite." Jungkook said

You came out of your thought "Ohh I'm sorry for that but if you want m to drive-" you cutted by him.

"No Problem, well what happen to your bestfriend ??"

"I don't know its strange that he got drunk, he never drink this much ."

Jungkook nodded. trouble after trouble..

You soon reached at the club "Thank you" You said to Jungkook and waved at him. And he went. You go inside, the whole club was filled with the smell of alcohol. The people there were dancing and doing some shits. Your eyes were roaming just to find Taehyung. But he you won't able to find him.

"Oo hiee baby girl let's have sum fun." A drunk boy came there offering you. You ignored him and go ahead to see where is Taehyung. You saw he was there, drinking more and ordering the bartender..

{I don't know if there is bartendr in club or not and I also don't know the differentiation between club and bar soo... adjust pleasee :) }

You were about to go but someone hold your hands. "Ohh babes don't ignore me. C'mon You are already hot~" He said looking at you. You slapped him "Better to stay away from me." You said.

You now again going to Taehyung but that boy came in front of you and raise his hands to slap you, you close your eyes but he didn't hit you. As you opened your eyes you saw someone hold his hands. And it was Obviously our one and only Jkayyy ~ He punch on his face straight to his nose, which started started bleeding.

"Never ever dare to do that otherwise I also don't know what will I do after that." He said his eyes were dark the rage anger was fuming inside him. Jungkook pushed him aside. "Are you okay??" His those eyes now turned into the caring one. Yn wasn't able to proceed that this Jungkook was that Jkayy ??

You nodded then you both go to Taehyung. "BiTcHh I SaiD WhAt I SaID ~" He was singing that song in drunk state. You shaked him "Taehyung...." He was still singing "I WoULd RaTHEr Be"..

" I bE FuCked UP iF yOu CaN bE RiGhT hERe.." Someone else was singing. Your both gazes fell upon the person. "JIMIN!!" You both said together in surprise.

"FucKInG CoOl BabY. IsN't it ?" Jimin said to Taehyung and they both hugged each other. They were busy in their own world.

"Taehyung, taehyung... TAEHYUNG!!" You yelled "OHH HUNGRYY BIRDD ?? Do you wanna eat my mind cuz you always do that."

He said and tried to stand up. But Fall upon you. "What happen to you?" You tried to balanced him. Jungkook also helped you, Taehyung was already zoned out.

"HeY JUngKooK !! OH HollA YNu. I KnOw YoU twO ArE DatINg So Don'T TrY to HiDe It." Jimin said. "STOP saying shitty things come in senses Jimin" Jungkook held his shoulder.

Jimin also wasn't able to stand. "LeaVe me WIth mY BeStie." Jimin tried to walk, but he wasn't able so Jungkook handel him. Jungkook was also a bit drank but not that much. He drank in party.

You both did a lot struggle and take them towards Jungkook's car, and layed them down on the back seat. Meanwhile you both sit in the front. "Sorry because of me you have to-"

"You don't have to be sorry, It's by my choice.'' Jungkook said directly looking into her eyes.

She removed her eyes from him.