𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝙿-𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜?!

I was stretching and I was preparing to practice this dance sequence I've been working on. Looking over to my puppy she laid by the speaker, "Derma, press play for me." She gave me a bark and hit the button with her head.

I was working on ballet today and I was trying to perfect my spins. After a little while of dancing my eyes shut and I let the music carry me through the song. As I did a jumped, I hit my head on something.

Opening one of my eyes I looked up and I was face to face with the ceiling. Then I looked down and screamed, because my feet were literally not on the ground I grabbed onto the chandelier and then it broke loose from the ceiling.

And the owner of the dance studio came in and gasped. Soooo basically I'm  not allowed back. Who knew dancing was so dangerous.

After that fiasco I headed to the Smoothie bar to see my favorite person, "Hey Dom!" I guess I surprised him because he slipped, but soon recovered. I laughed and sat at the bar with Derma on my lap. I told him the whole dancing fiasco, "Cheer up, you'll find another studio." I grumbled and hit my head on the table.

Looking back up I saw Nate, "Hey Nate," he waved at me as he went and greeted customers. "That's easy to say. Thats the 3rd one I've gotten kicked out of, every time I dance something weird happens."

Dom leaned on the counter as he cleaned the glasses, "Remember that day last summer when a freak storm froze the lake? Wild!" I sighed to myself, "Poor duckies. I don't think I was meant to be a dancer or even a performer."

Then he shocks me by placing his on top of mine, "You kidding?" I looked at him both confused and shocked. "You are a beautiful dancer, I've even heard you sing everyone once in a while." He hands me a flyer, and continues, " Besides, I saw this on the cafe's bulletin board and thought of you.

I looked at the paper and read it out loud "Wanted, lead choreographer and singer for girl band. LoliRock. Auditions today." Thinking about it I do love dancing and singing from time to time... But I can't. Something weird would happen. I shook my head and placed the flyer on the counter.

"So? There are two things I know about you. One, you're weird and two, you're happiest when you're dancing." He put a hand on my shoulder, and my cheeks caught one fire.

"T-thanks, Dom, but I just can't." I stand up and begins to leave, but he grabs my left wrist and hands me back the flyer, " Think about it. Promise me?" Rolling my eyes I take the flyer and smile, "I promise. " Then I leave the smoothie bar.

As I walked down the city streets I threw away the flyer and began to run.  I ended up at the pier and I took a set and really thought about doing it or not. Screw it why not, I took off running towards the theater where the auditions was being held.

When I arrived I jumped at the really weird dancer and singers. But I groaned at the long line, "Oh! Maybe I'm not the weirdest dancer here."

The other 3 princess POV

Female contestant: [sings off key on a microphone as she dances] "Oh, when I start the day I'm checking on my friends. To see if they're okay they can count on me. Yeah."

We groaned at the girl singing and her dancing. "Thank you! Um, we'll call you if we're interested." Iris said as she needed the sound to stop. "We're not interested." Talia said bluntly, and Auriana leaned over to Talia and whispered,We might be." But she just scoffed, "Not while I live." And that made Iris laugh.

"Okay, Auriana,Iris, we're leaving this town and setting up auditions somewhere else." Iris snapped her head at her, "But, hey, we've just started looking for her in Gardenia."