Care to be Mine | Chapter - 02

Taehyung

" Hyung !! "

I cried out loud but my hyung did not come out of the room . He gives me an bad bad vibe nowadays but still he is my hyung whom I love sooooo much .

I turned my head seeing that there is no one in the house which send a shiver in my body . I felt my tears threatening to fall but my hyung did not opened the door .

Did I done anything wrong !?

But mama said I should not leave anyone touch me there...hmmm...she said that it is bad to-toch

I lowered my head when I saw Matt licked my leg . I giggled in the feel and was about to touch it but before I could . He ran away making me to pout again .

I ran back of him , walking slowly and carefully in the steps and running in the ground . He also slowed down and fastened to my pace as if he is like wanted to show me something .

I looked back the house which is way to big from mine and ran back of him to the isolated place where his mama did not to go .

And I giggled in the thought that I am actually going to go there .

He stood infront of a small house . The house looked so old with wood but I did not care much .

I jumped to catch Matt but he walked aside making me to fall . I looked at my elbow which is bleeding and the small rock which I hit .

I cried out loud that the birds flew from the place .

" MAMA !! MAMA !! "

I freaked out hearing the voice from the house . It sounds like a boy .

I hiss and held my tears while getting up to look into the house .

The door is locked .

I looked at Matt who shouted all of a sudden , I frown and gone to him . He showed me a small area which led inside the house .

And by this , I can conclude the house is of decades built . I crawled inside it while my clothes turned muddy...but did I cared ??

NO !!

I giggle and got up to only freeze and fear looking at the sight infront of me . He is not a human !! .