Care to be Mine | Chapter - 15

--------------------♡

Voting this story is good for your health. Let's see first if I am getting views then let's go with votes , okay. Bye.

---------------------------

The rhythm of the door knocking heard where Jungkook is sitting while reading a white file. He was too emerged in the file making him to groan a little when he heard the knock.

He allowed the person to come knowing it is Namjoon. Namjoon entered the room like he should... the devil's love. If Jin is a devil , his Namjoon is pure evil in the heart of flawful pureness.

" My beloved human's lover , you can sit in your throne "

Jungkook said while chickling making the whole room to reflect its wavelengths. Namjoon did not showed much knowing Jungkook... the Lucifer even tried to kill his beloved the nights with the drinks of betray.

Namjoon nod his head while keeping his eyes to the other's wrist where there is a painful permanent scars are printed like a reward for his fights... but the truth is different. Painful scars are the truth but it is not a reward but something.

They sat while facing each other even though their eyes are on different direction.

" Namjoon , I hope your boyfriend said everything "

Namjoon shook his head as ' no ' making Jungkook to smile but not for the cuteness but for the trusting man.

" It's okay. As you know there are rivals back of you and your family , I want you all to be safe. You are safe here , right ? Don't say me no , it is really embarrassing for a Lucifer "

Jungkook said not leaving the smile from his face. Namjoon nod his head and smiled back but his smile is not to the eyes.

" You can speak. It is not like I am hedar to kill you "

Truth is bitter and lies are just to cover the bitter truth.

" Okay , lucifer "

The training phase got his life back to his breath. Namjoon sigh to the advise of Jin now.

" Jin said that you wanted your family to be safe and for that , you should contact your family and say them to come to Lake isle in the north and stay there till I say... Family means all blood or non-blood related "

Jungkook said making his voice serious to make the situation clear and Namjoon frown whole opening his mouth and closing hut anyways he opened the mouth again to protest.

" You done a cross-check of my background. I know it , lucifer and you to know I despair my step's "

" I know it but you have no offense to it , Kim Namjoon. Here there is no threat to your and your beloved life but to your mother's life , Kim Jlyeon's life "

Namjoon looked disbelief. He wanted to protest but if he did , he is afraid that the one sitting infront of him will do anything will cause anything for his mother.

If it is some other , he will leave them burnt but here it is lucifer , who rules the darkness and their kings , plays with the underground , he should never take a stack step.