Prologue

[3rd POV]

It was nighttime, the moon illuminated the horizon with its bright light. The empty highway welcomed a mysterious young man who was riding a motorcycle. His body looked toned and athletic and he was wearing a black helmet. He was also wearing black ripped jeans, a leather jacket, a pair of boots and some gloves. He was looking at the sign of Portland as he looked at the necklace his father gave him before he died. His thoughts took him on a brief trip of memories where his father wasn't present. His mother was the only one who was there for him and his cousin. His mind trip quickly ended due to the sunrise which hit his helmet. He revved his motorcycle up and entered Portland. He sped up through the street and arrived to an apartment nearby where he would be staying. He turned off the motorcycle's engine before entering a garage. He took off his helmet, revealing his handsome teenage adult. He had pale white skin, defined jawline, black hair and silver eyes. He put the key in his pocket and walked towards the elevator until his cell phone rang. He grabbed the cell phone from his pocket and answered the call.

???: Are you alone?

???: Yes.

???: Did you make sure nobody followed you?

???: Yes, no one followed me

???: I'm arriving at Nick's house tomorrow morning. What about you, Kyrell?

Kyrell: I made it to an apartment I own nearby, Mom. I'll see Nick tomorrow.

???: Be careful, the Reapers are hunting you down. They will send the best they have.

Kyrell: They can try, but they will fail.

???: Don't be so cocky, son. They are someone who you shouldn't mess with.

Kyrell: I know. You just get some rest. I'll head to Nick's house tomorrow.

???: Be careful.

Kyrell: I will.

Kyrell quickly hung up the call and continued his way towards the elevator and entered. He waited a couple of seconds until the elevator arrived at his floor. He walked out of the elevator and headed to his apartment. He arrived and opened the door. He entered the apartment and dropped his things and headed to take a cold shower. He entered the bathroom, undressed himself and entered the shower. He quickly turned on the cold water and showered. He finished and dressed up before falling into the bed.

{Middle of The Night}

Kyrell woke up to the sound of someone breaking into the apartment, he grabbed his sword and unsheathed it while trying to not let his location be known. He waited until the person made one more stop so he could finish the person off with his silver sword. Kyrell's eyes changed, his Sclera changed from and his irises to Black and Silver. He gave a powerful sword slash, only to connect with a scythe. The mysterious Wesen revealed to be a Hässlich and a Reaper

[Kyrell's POV]

As I got again into my battle stance, the enemy Wesen charged at me once more. I dodged him before kicking him in the back, neutralizing the enemy. He tried to stand up, but I took my sword and placed on his neck with an intent of warning.

Me: I'm going to ask you only once and you better think twice before answering. Qui t'a envoyé?

The Hässlich looked at me with surprise in his eyes as he never expected me to speak his language. Even with that, he stayed loyal to his mission of killing me. I smirked while I beheaded him with my sword. I packed up my things and left the apartment, leaving the body on the floor. I quickly went to the parking walked towards my motorcycle. I hopped on it while dialing a number on my phone which it answers quickly.

???: Hello?

Me: Jack, it's me. I need your help.

Jack: Holy Shit!!! Kyrell?!?! Where are you?!

Me: I was going to stay at my old apartment, but a Reaper decided to pass by and try to kill me. He didn't make it.

Jack: Well, I have an extra room if you like. It's not much, but it will be enough. Stay all the time you need bro.

Me: Thanks, bro. I'm arriving tomorrow, so get some rest

Jack: I will, you on the contrary stay out of trouble.

Kyrell revved up his motorcycle, his mind filled with a mix of determination and caution as he rode through the empty streets of Portland. His encounter with the Reaper served as a stark reminder of the dangers lurking in the shadows. But with his skills and allies by his side, he was ready to face whatever challenges came his way. As he sped towards his friend Jack's place, he knew that the night's events were just the beginning of a much larger battle ahead.