Chapter 12

~~Arin's POV~~
Watching Lloyd attack Garmadon was a little scary. I've never seen Lloyd act like that before, I watched as Lloyd deathly attacked Garmadon. He was going for the KILL.

All the other ninja looked confused and looked as if they didn't know what to do. It was as if they have never seen this part of Lloyd before. But that was impossible..........................right?

How could Lloyd's family not know about this side of him? Well if I were Lloyd I would hide that side of me too.

But what made Lloyd do what he is doing? He looks angry. It was almost as if he thought of me as his own kid? Maybe?.......I don't know, but if I'm being honest.....I actually like the fact that Lloyd thinks of me as his own.

But all that aside............for now. I need to figure out how Garmadon even got here? And how did he end up holding me? Was I really out like a light? How did I not notice I was being held?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by loud growling. Growling that I was used to....something that I heard all the time.

"RIYU!" I yelled out of breath still.

He came running towards me, pushing past Lloyd and Garmadon. Since Riyu wasn't a baby anymore he could carry us. Which came in handy every once in a while.

Riyu had picked me up and drug me over towards the other ninja.

"Arin! Are you okay?" Sora asked coming to my side.

"Yes...Im fine,, but what's up with Lloyd?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me then at Lloyd then back at me. They all had this concerned and worried expressions on their faces. I had no idea what happened after I was caught by Lord Ras.

"Arin...we'll tell you later, when we figure this situation out first" Nya responded.

"But how are we supposed to help?" I asked looking back at Lloyd.

~~Lloyd's POV~~
I watched as Riyu ran past us and picked Arin up to pull him out of the way. Seeing my 'father' again brought back so many painful memories and feelings. Seeing him brought me back to the time when Garmadon took over New Ninjago City.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST FINALLY STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" I yell striking Garmadon to the ground.

"I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME BACK IN YOUR LIFE!!" He yells back at me holding his side.

I stood over my father looking down at him, my sword inches from his face. I looked up from my father and saw a mirror facing me. I looked into my own eyes and I realized I had become the very thing I swore I would never become.

I had become a monster........and my students who I saw as my own children had seen me. I also saw from the corner of my eye that Harumi was standing in the monastery doorway with fear filling her face.

My family, the love of my life, and my students whom I considered children had seen what a monster I had become. I began to panic, I dropped my sword barely missing my father's face.

I used my upper hands and put them on my head, wanting nothing else than to transform back into my human form. My eyes stinging with tears, threatening to fall at any moment. I couldn't cry now....not in front of my family.

They couldn't see how weak I had become. I never wanted them to see me, in fear that they would be scared of me. One of my greatest fears was my family being scared of me.

"Lloyd!!" Arin yelled from the floor.

I looked at him with my bright magenta eyes and a face that could make anyone cry from fear. The only thing I could do was growl. Like that would make anything better.

"Lloyd...please let us help you..." Nya spoke softly.

"Lloyd, You don't have to go through this alone.." Jay said while holding Nya's hand.

I was glad he was back...for Nya's sake. She needed him, way more than she ever would have needed me. She relied on Jay and Kai. Not to mention Cole and Zane...I mean since she was 13 she had lived with them.

She considered them brothers. Unlike me....i was just a punk little brat that stole candy from kids. Just so I could be like my dad, something that I fear may happen.

I managed to be able to find words again and spoke.

"I-I-i-i n-ne-need he-help..." I spoke looking at Kai.

I saw Kai as a brother...he was everything to me. He was there when Garmadon left after I was released from Pythor's prison. He comforted me when I cried at night. He held me in him arms and told me that everything would be ok.

"Ok Lloyd...we will help you, we just need you to calm down....ok?" Kai said looking at me with his comforting eyes.

I looked down at my feet, then to Kai, then to Harumi. I looked in her eyes and I saw a purple cloud engulf me as I de transformed. I looked at my hands and I was no longer golden. I didn't have horns...I was me....I was Lloyd. 

Kai ran to my side as soon as I transformed. He held me off the ground and spoke softly.

"We are going to help you...everything is going to be fine" Kai said softly.

I felt as those tears I so dreadfully hated rolled down my cheek. I saw Harumi run to my side right after Kai and held my hand. I felt their warm and comforting touches. 

As my head started to spin and I couldn't see properly anymore. At that moment Kai was helping me stand up.

"K-k-Kai....I don't.." I said while darkness was all I could see.

~~Kai's POV~~
I was helping Lloyd stand up when he looked pale. Like as pale as Paleman...he looked down and it looked as if the life from his eyes had been drained.

His usually bright green emerald eyes were dull and lifeless. He began to speak as Harumi stood up.

"K-k-Kai....I don't.." Lloyd said right before collapsing.

"LLOYD!" I yelled catching hi. Last minute.

Thankful before he fell I had caught him. Less injuries for him. He had already been through so much. I looked at Harumi who had concern and worry fill her eyes.

"I left...just for a few minutes...." Harumi whispered under her breath. "Why couldn't I protect you...." She said, while a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"We need to get him to his room" I said picking Lloyd up bridal style.

"Agreed" Everyone else said in unison.

—————————————————————————
OML MA PEEPS....I am so sorry for the very long wait on this chapter....I apologize sincerely. BUT HERE IT IS...honestly this chapter seems a little bad in my opinion soo please be honest and tell me how it was. Also it is a shorter chapter than normally so sorry.

Much love,
                   Eden 💚💚