Chapter 16

~~Nya's POV~~
"Jay has been faking it" Lloyd said with no emotion on his face.

I stood there, completely in another world. What? Why would...what would have made him? I thought until someone started shaking me.

"NYA!" Kai yelled with his hands on my shoulders.

I stared at him...completely broken. I looked at Lloyd, then back at Kai. And I lost it...I broke down crying. I felt two people wrap their arms around me as I covered my eyes.

I couldn't stop crying, how could Jay do this. Why would he lie about remembering me or even any of us. He pretended...why? That was the question ringing through my mind....Why?

If he was faking how would he know about Nadakhan? Maybe that's who was in the library, me and Jay had written down the whole experience and hid it in the library. Maybe that's how he was able to fake it.

I looked up...my eyes red from crying. I saw Lloyd and Kai still sitting by me with their arms still around me. I smiled as I hugged them back...at least I still have my brothers.

I don't know what I would do without them. True it had always been me and Kai, but once Kai got closer with Lloyd when he was younger so did I. We practically adopted him as our little brother.

When Garmadon or even Misako wasn't there for him...we were. Cole, Zane, Jay, Kai, and myself...were there for him...but they weren't as close as me and Kai were.

I started to calm down as I took a few deep breaths.

"Thank you guys...so much" I whispered to my brothers.

"We're always here for you" Lloyd and Kai said whispering in unison.

I started to stand up as Kai and Lloyd did. But now I need to figure out how Lloyd knew?

"Lloyd?....How did you know?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Lloyd didn't say anything...he just looked at me then at Harumi, then to everyone of us. It was like he was internally panicking, but trying not to. Almost like something was going through his head that he couldn't stop.

"Lloyd?" I said again...trying to catch his attention. With Lloyd it wasn't hard...he was always aware of what was around him. Ever since the Morro incident...he was ALWAYS aware. I don't blame him though.

"Lloyd?!" Kai said loudly walking up to him.

That when I knew something was wrong. Lloyd's irises were flickering bright magenta. I tapped Kai on his shoulder..getting his attention. I pointed toward my eyes...and gestured my head to Lloyd.

Kai immediately understood what was happening. We have always prepared for something like this. Ever since the Crystal King, and Garmadon trying to "help" him unlock his Oni form. Because that was the "only" way.

"Cole, Zane...take the kids upstairs, Harumi we're going to need you" Kai said giving orders quickly, while pointing towards his own eye.

Cole and Zane understood and gestured to the kids to walk into the elevator.

"Kai? What's happening?" Arin asked confused.

"We'll talk later" Kai simply said before the elevator doors shut.

"What do you need me for?" Harumi questioned, not knowing what was happening.

"I'll put it this way...Lloyd's Oni side." I said walking over to Kai.

"Oh" Harumi simply said before following me.

Just then Lloyd's eyes opened wide and his eyes shut.

~~Lloyd's POV~~
The last thing I remember before zoning out was Nya breaking down. Deep down I was angry...angry to the point where my blood could have been boiling.