1/ Sun-Dae Love

Tye ))

I Walked Down The Street Eating Ice Cream And A Bag With Three Packs Of Pistachios, I Love Pistachios. When I Saw This Fine Boy! I Fixed My Bandana And Started Texting Anelize

TyeTheGod🙌- OH, Girl Meet Me At Cheffetes PRONTO! And Please Wear Something Nice!

LizeLizeBlaah- Alright!

-10 mins later-

"Whats Up, Tye?" Lize Said Approaching Me, Going In For A Hug. "Gyal, You See Them Boys Right There?" I Said And Pointed To Two Boys. "Yes, Them Fine Ones Right By The Super Market... Lets Go!"

We Walked Over Into The Super Market. I Expected Something Good To Happen.

Christopher))

I Was Standing There, Just Talking To Chres' And These Two Fine Girls Walked Pass Us. The Had THE ASS! Me And Him Gave Each Other Dap And Followed Them.

Tye))

I Walked In, And I Went By The Snack Section With A Cart While Lize Got The Frozens.

I Picked Up Takis, Doritos, Cheetos, And Oreos And Skipped Away. As I Skipped, I Bumped Into The Boy Who Caught My Eye.

"Sorry,..." I Said As I Blushed As He Smiled At Me. "You Got Nice Dimples There" He Said As I Smiled. "Whats Your Name?"I Said. "Christopher. Call Me Twist.Whats Yours?" "Ty'East.Call Me Tye."

We Started Walking And Talking. I Realized We Were Neighbors And He Just Moved From America. I Stared At My Harlem GLCs, Missing The Sweet Aromas Of Soul Food On The Street. It Was Only A Dream To Go To "A Planet Called Harlem". He Was From The Chi, Which I Can Recall. He Was So Funny, And He Invited Me To His House. I Felt Like We Could Be Good Freinds. Or Even More Than That. We Checked Out The Groceries With This Guy Named Chres' And Lize. We Were Walking To His House Soon After . We Were Gonna Make Sundaes.

We Walked In. His House Had An Egyptian Theme. He Lived Alone, As I Did.

I Grabbed These Ice Cream Parlor-esque Glasses And The Ice Cream And The Sauce And The Ice Cream Scoop.

"So Yall Live Next Door.." Chres Said.

"Yeah! We The Ones With That Badass Pool." I said smiling as everyone in the room laughed.

" After This, Yall Wanna Come To Our Pool?"

"Sure!" Chris Said Looking All Sexy-Ful.

I Took The Sauce And Put A Whole Bunch On My Moose Tracks Ice Cream And Took Out My Pistachios

"DAMN, CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE!" Twist Said. I Laughed Revealing My Dimples As Me And Lize Went And Changed Into Our Bathing Suits.

"KOTCH GYAL! KO"-

I Got A Text

TwistIfYouNasty😏- Your Ass Is Sexy. LMFAO

I Looked Back At Him And Laughed.

______________________________

"Party Tun Up And Gyal A Whine Up!"

I Whined To The Music As I Pulled Up My Light Green Bandeau And Boy Shorts.

"How I Look, Girl?" We Both Asked At The Same Time.

"Great!" We Said In Unison. I Grabbed My Towel And Put On My Furry Sandals.

I Shot My Baby- I Mean Twist A Text.

TyeTheGod🙌- Yall Lil Bieetches Is Ready 😂😂

TwistIfYaNasty😏- ITS ON! And Were Ready Babe 😘😉

I Had A Spit Second iPhone Heart Attack. Then I Replied.

TyeTheGod🙌- See You There Bae 😏😘

Twist ))

She Feeling Me. I Went Down To There Pool And They Were There. I Had A Heart Attack When I Saw Tye's Body. Her Bathing Suit Was Sexy. But She Was Talking To Lize And Then

SPLASH!

Like That, She Was In The Pool. We Were All Laughing Until Tye Grabbed My Leg And

Splash!

I Was In Too.

SPLASH!

Lezie Jumped In. Chres' Like The One He Is Walked Into The Pool, Tye Got A Laugh Out Of That. She Looked So Beautiful When She Laughed And Her Dimples Showed.

She Started Swimming All Around The Giant Pool And Sat In The Corner. She Grabbed Her Phone aand Put On The WaterProof Case. She Took A Picture Of Us And Ate Pistachios.

"Why The Fuck Do You Eat Those??" Lezie Said.

"Cause Theyre Good." Said Tye "Better Than Chefettes"

I Got A Text At That Moment.

TwistIfYaNasty😏- Girl, Yall Wanna Go Out Tomorrow?

TyeTheGod🙌- Sure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chappy :p

- Ty