Chapter "1" (Terrible event)

(The story is mine but the characters are taken from anime : The Misfit of Demon King Academy. Enjoy reading.).     
( And some events in this story are real.)

         Sunday. 12:25. 3/17/24
    Kira (Reader 1) sitting on the bed and read the book title: Harry Potter second book. Kira put her book aside and lay down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.
Kira: Boring.   She said and sighed.
Kira: Mom, can I take a walk until 6 p.m.?   Kira said a little loud.
Mom: A? Yes. Who are you going with?   A voice was heard from the kitchen.
Kira: With Lera ( Reader 2) To begin with..........    Kira glanced sideways at the phone.
Kira: First, I need to wake up this sleepy one.....  She chuckled and Kira took the phone in her hands. She pressed the call button and called.
Kira: Come on!    She whispered to herself. 
???: Yes .......?    A sleepy voice was heard.
Kira: LERA! LET'S GO FOR WALK!   She said loudly and jumped off the bed.
Lera: ..... Are you crazy? I'm sleeping!  She chuckled.
Kira: How long can you sleep!? Kira went to the closet and took out a badminton.
Kira: Lera..... Shall we go to the  park and play badminton?   Kira smiled slyly. The answer was silence and then voice:
Lera: FINE! You convinced me. When?   Kira giggled.
Kira: At 13:00 okay?  Lera chuckled.
Lera: Just try to be late! And I will kill you!   Kira giggled.
Kira: Yes-yes. We will meet near my house. See you.

Kira: Oh crap! I am late! She definitely kill me!    She continue running down the steps and quickly run out into the street. She turned around and saw Lera standing on the street and making a not happy face.
Kira: Hi........?    She said nervously.
Kira: I'm two minutes later! Only two!
Lera: COME HERE!   Lera ran towards Kira, and Kira ran away  from her.
Kira: Lera! Have mercy on me!  Lera stop and snort.
Lera: Fine!  She came up to Kira and took her hand and dragged Kira and they started walking. Kira and Lera passed near houses and on the way they came across a flowers bed with cactus.
Kira: Lera. Remember this cactus?  Kira giggled.
Lera: Yeap, funny for you. And then it was thirteen, a needle in my finger. Kira giggle even more.
Kira: Okay, let's go so we can quickly come and play!   They quickened their steps. Kira and Lera approached the road and Kira grabbed Lera's arm.
Lera: I won't run.  She sighed.
Kira: Yeah, you already told me that, and last time you almost hit by  a car.     They waited for the white light to appear and as soon as it appeared, they immediately cross the road and continued on their way.
Kira: By the way, have you done your math homework?  Lera chuckled.
Lera: I even forgot about it.   Kira giggled. Lera grimaced her face.
Lera: You didn't do it either! She giggled.
Kira: You are right, I'm going to do it tonight.   Kira and Lera continued their way to the park.

Lera: We have already been walking for 30 minutes. Why is this park so far away?   Kira giggled.
Kira: Because someone has small legs?  Lera made a face.
Lera: And you are saying this about me, aren't you?   Lera ran after Kira and Kira ran away from Lera.
Kira: Wait........ Lera don't you think this is strange?  Lera stopped and walked up to Kira.
Lera: What do you mean?  She looked at Lera.
Kira: Lera, it looks like we are lost.  Lera opened her eyes wide.
Lera: Are you kidding?  Kira laughed.
Kira: Certainly! Have you see your face!? I'm dying of laughed right now!  Lera's face was red with anger.
Lera: Come here!
Kira: Oh, it's time to run.

           After five minutes Kira stopped to catch her breath and Lera also stopped.
Kira: Can we continue on our way now?   Lera snorts.
Lera: We wasted so much time because of you. Let's go!  They continue walking for five minutes and  suddenly Kira stop.
Kira: Lera look.   Kira pointed to a black cat, he sitting in the middle of the street and looked at them, his blue eyes did not take his eyes off them.
Lera: It looks strange.   Kira chuckled.
Kira: This is sigh that if a black cat crossed your path, something terrible will happen.   After Kira's words the cat ran across their path. Kira and Lera opened their mouths in surprised. And then they laughed.
Lera: Imagine if we die today?
Kira: Haha, Okay, that's enough, otherwise we will never get there.

Lera: We came. And not a hundred years  have passed.
Kira: Go quickly! Let's go to this clearing! They came and started playing. And they forgot about the incidence with black cat.

            30 minutes have passed.
Kira: Let's have a snack?  She sat down and took her backpack.
Lera: What do you have? 
Kira: Cookies and nuts.   She sat down next to Kira and whispered.
Lera: Kira, that guy with the dog has been watching us for a long time, can we leave?   Kira looked at Lera.
Kira: I think you are right. Let's pack our things and go somewhere else.    Kira took out cookies and gave it to Lera.
Kira: Hold it.    And they left this place and the man with the dog continued to watch them.

      Kira: Lera. Do you know what?   Lera snorted.
Lera: What?
Kira: I forgot, I'll tell you later if I remember.   Kira laughed, Lera rolled her eyes.
Lera: Tell me why am I friends with you?
Kira: Because we are idiots?
Lera: Looks like you are right.
Kira: Lera, look.   Kira laughed.
Kira: Why are these couples sitting on every bench!?  They started laughing.
Lera: Okay, let's not embarrassed ourselves, let's go, and there really are couples everywhere and they are looking at us! What a disgrace!   Lera grabbed Kira by hand and they ran.
Lera: God, what a shame!   They ran to the another clearing and stopped. Lera covered her face in shame and Kira laughed.
Lera: I have never been so ashamed before.
Kira: Oh really? Do you remember..........
Lera; Shut up!
Kira: Ha ha okay okay.  Kira sat down on the grass.
Kira: Then let's have a nice snack, shall we?  Lera sat down next to Kira.
Lera: Yeah, if you don't eat it all.  They laughed and had a snack.
Kira: Now we can continue.
She said and stood up Lera stood up too.

    Time: 16:21 p.m.
Our main characters continued play and laughed, but an unknown number called from Lera's phone. They came up and started discussing whether to answer or not.

Kira: I think we should't answer. She said careful.
Lera: Why? Are you a coward?
Kira: No, I'm just careful. She snorted.
Kira: Do whatever you want I don't care. Kira turned away from Lera.
Lera: Okay, don't be scared. She laughed. And Lera picked up phone. They were silent and listening to someone's breathing and then the call turned off.
Kira: And what was that?
Lera: Well, maybe someone played for a wish and was told them to do it.
Kira: Okay, I suggest we go back.

      Time: 16:29
Kira: Let's take a walk near the school?  They began to head towards the exit of the park.
Lera: Yeah.
Kira: Would you like some cookies?  Lera looked at Kira and smiled.
Lera: Certainly.  Kira gave her cookies and they started eating and walking.
Kira: Do you remember this tree?
Lera: Of course, because here you thought that I was a ghost.
Kira: Yes, and it even seemed to me that I was speaking by myself.
Lera: Maybe you are speaking by yourself right now.   They looked at each other and laughed.
Lera: Oh, by the way, aren't those guys from our school?
Kira: Where?
Lera: God, are you blind?
Kira: What?
Lera: Looked there!
Kira: Where I don't see.  Lera sighted.
Lera: No matter let's go.  She  took Kira by the hand and they went out of the park.
Kira: Lera she waved to us.
Lera: What!? The girl turned away and Kira wanted to wave back.
Kira: By the way, who she?
Lera: Are you serious? Lera rolled her eyes. And suddenly Lera ran. There were 2 seconds left at the traffic light.
Kira: A!?  Lera stop! Don't run!  Kira ran after Lera and wanted to grab her hand. There was noise around them. Kira stopped and grabbed Lera.
Kira: Why are you running!? Do you want to be hit by a car!?  But Lera didn't listen, she looked at the car that was driving towards them and BAM!  And darkness..................