Chapter "5" (The new book)

The time is 7:45 a.m.
It was already light outside Lera( Reader 2) was still lying in bed and sleeping, but Kira(Reader 1) had long since gotten up and headed to the library. On the way she met her mother and they talked. And as soon as Kira entered the library, a red cat (Fluffy) immediately came running after her. Kira sighed at this and walked up to the shelf with books and one book caught her attention. The book was: Red with black circles on it and in the middle there was a red stone. He glowed and beckoned to him and she really wanted to take him. Kira reached out to the book and then Lera suddenly ran into the library.
Lera: Kira! It was clear from Lera that she had just gotten out of bed and hadn't even combed her hair or washed her face; she was standing in her pajamas. Lera nervously walked into the library and closed the door, the cat looked at her and bowed his head. Kira turned away from the shelf with books and looked at Lera. Kira like the cat, bowed her head to the side. Lera had fear in her eyes and she approached Kira and her hands began to shake.
Lera: Kira...... I... I saw someone's shadow in our room.......

Time: 8:20.
The bell rang and the door opened and Anos came out of it, he looked around and saw Kira, Lera and Misha who were sitting together on the last row. He came up and sat down next to Kira on the right side since Lera was sitting on the left. He bowed his head and looked at them and then at Misha, Misha looked at him and she was saddened. Anos then returned his gaze to Kira and Lera. Kira felt the gaze and looked at Anos. Anos frowned.
Anos: Did something happen to you? He said with interest and curiosity.
Kira: Don't worry. He saw that something was wrong but he did not want to interfere.
Anos: If you need help, tell me. He said and looked to the side.

Several minutes of silence passed between them.
Anos: Misha, do you know the name of the demon king? Misha was surprised due to his question.
Misha: We can't say his name. Anos: Then let's do this. He stood up and walked up to Misha and extended his hand in front.
Anos: Think about his name. Misha closed her eyes and then opened them and looked at Anos. Anos, meanwhile, frowned and returned to his seat. then a woman with light purple hair entered the classroom. Kira sighed and looked at Lera. Kira put his hand on her shoulder and leaned over and whispered.
Kira: Lera, are you sure of your suspicions?
Lera: I'm one hundred percent sure. Do you remember yesterday you felt someone's gaze and today I saw someone's shadow.
Kira: You're right. This someone could be following us. I propose to conduct an investigation, if he was able to get into our room then........ he could kill. Kira said and put her hand on her neck, disgust appeared on her face. Lera nodded. And then she turned her head away from Kira.
Anos: Is everything okay? Kira was a little surprised because she didn't expect this. She turned her head to Anos.
Kira: Yes, everything is fine. He frowned.
Anos: Is it something personal? Kira understood the hint and she thought about whether to answer her or not.
Kira: ....... Didn't you notice anything yesterday? She said even more quietly. He was surprised.
Anos: What do you mean? Kira frowned, she thought for a few seconds whether to speak or not Kira: Well...... it's just that when you left, I immediately felt someone's gaze on me and...... not a good feeling. But Lera didn't notice and said that maybe it seemed to me, but....... She bit her lip Kira decided to remain silent about what or who Lera saw in the room.
Kira: Okay, forget it. She pulled away from him a little and leaned on the back of the chair and looked at the teacher. Anos remained silent, but it was clear that he began to think about it.

Time: 8:56 a.m.
Kira: Misha, do you remember the teacher's name? She broke the silence between them and looked at Misha.
Misha: Emilia. She said quietly. Kira: That's it. Thanks. Then the teacher began to explain the task and what we need to collect in the group. And all those who wanted to become leaders raised their hands.
Emilia: You're Anos, right? Sorry, but you can't become a leader because you're a half-breed. She said coldly and with disgust in her eyes. Anos just grinned at this.
Anos: All I need to do is create this magic circle and then I can become a leader? Emilia wrinkled her face.
Emilia: As you wish, but if you don't succeed, then you apologize and leave academy. He raised his hand in front.
Anos: Zect.
Emilia: Zect. Anos then walked past her and approached the board where there was a small circle. Anos: This magic circle has a bug. She frowned.
Emilia: It's not possible he's the same as two thousand years ago. Anos: Mmm I learned about this two thousand years ago. He ran his finger in a circle.
Emilia: Not possible! It increased one and a half times! He knocked on the circle.
Anos: It doubled in strength. Emilia frowned and bit her lip.
Emilia: You can become a leader. Anos smiled and went to his place. Kira: Well done. She said calmly. He smiled and sat down.
Anos: You know, I thought about what you were talking about.
Kira: What are you talking about? Anos: About what you told me about how you felt someone's gaze.
Kira fell silent and then looked at him.
Anos: I mean you said you felt eyes on me after I disappeared? Kira nodded.
Anos: So this is the one who doesn't want to catch my eye.
Kira: What are you planning to do with this? Anos thought and put his hand under his chin..
Anos: I don't even know. I want to return to the place where we separated and explore this place. Kira: But don't you think that someone could have guessed this and measured his evidence?
Anos: You're right. But I still want to look around that place. He looked at Kira and smiled.
Kira: Why are you smiling? She asked, puzzled, and tilted her head to the side.
Anos: Just like that. Kira chuckled.
Kira: I see. She said calmly. She thought and looked at Lera and then she looked at the desk and she thought. Now she can tell him everything and he can help or they can deal with it without him. Anos saw that Kira was getting excited and he chuckled, thinking about something. Kira heard this and looked at him.
Anos: Looks like you want to tell me something. He put his hand on his chin. Kira was surprised, but then she opened her mouth to say something, but no sound came, she closed her mouth and leaned towards Lera.
Kira: Can Anos tell me about the shadow in our room? She whispered.
Lera: As you wish. For me, the most important thing is that this damn shadow doesn't harm or kill us. Kira nodded and looked at Anos. He sat and watched as they whispered and when he saw that Kira had finished, he smirked and waited for an answer. She leaned over and said quietly.
Kira: Shadow. There was someone's shadow in Lera's and my room. She paused and continued. Kira: And we suspect that it was the one whose gaze I felt. Anos was a little surprised and looked at Kira and then he frowned.
Kira: But don't worry. Nothing harmed us. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest.
Anos: Do you have a suspicion who it is? He said seriously and narrowed his eyes.
Lera: No. We have no idea. Kira nodded in agreement. Misha sat quietly and listened to our conversation.
Misha: Maybe he was just watching? Kira, Anos and Lera looked at Misha at the same time. Kira thought about it.
Kira: You're right. If he wanted to kill us, he would have done it long ago. Lera frowned.
Lera: Thank you, you calmed me down. She said sarcastically and snorted.
Anos: And that's right, then let me put a barrier on your house?
Kira: No need. I think it would be better if we tell dad. Lera looked at her.
Lera: Are you serious? If he finds out about this, he will place guards around us or even forbid us to go out and sit at home, or order the guards to follow us everywhere. Kira rolled her eyes.
Kira: In such a situation, is that all you worry about? Wake up Le-..... Valeriia. Next time he or she or it may kill us. She said with aggression and snorted.
Lera: Think about it, I know. But I don't want to spend half my life at home. She said with great aggression. Misha and Anos looked at this small conflict between Lera and Kira, but they decided not to interfere. Several minutes passed after this conversation.