Chapter 7

Lucy explained the events over the last two and a half weeks, she told Levy about how her and Natsu had been together for a while.

"For about two months actually." Lucy said, "we just didn't want Mira to know she was right about us."

Natsu grumbled in the corner, giving an angry glare at Gajeel now and then. He kept muttering how Gajeel 'always ruins everything' and things like that.

When Lucy had finished writing her book, Natsu had proposed that they go celebrate just the two of them. A blizzard came and it was too troublesome to leave, so they stayed a couple days longer. Hence, why Levy assumed they were missing.

"But why didn't you tell me Lu-chan!" Levy exclaimed, "I thought we were best friends!"

Lucy widened her eyes. "Of course we are Levy-chan, there was just never a good time to tell you! Mira was always around, or you were hanging out with Gajeel."

Levy glanced over at the unconscious dragon slayer.

"It's all my fault he's like this, I shouldn't have made Gajeel come." Levy almost whispered, changing the subject.

Finally Natsu contributed to the conversation. "Why? I thought you liked him."

"Natsu!" Lucy shot him a sharp glance.

"Wait, you TOLD him!?" Levy cried, a whole new level of anger surfacing.

"I only told him because he told me who Gajeel likes!" Lucy exclaimed.

The blue haired girl didn't want to listen to Lucy anymore. She looked at the ground darkly.

"Please, Levy-chan. You're still my best friend-"

"Am I?" Levy cut in, her voice dangerously emotionless. "Cause it seems like you have a new best friend."

"Levy-chan..."

"Just please, don't. Once Gajeel's fixed up, we're leaving, with or without you."