victim

His name is shubman gill. A introvert...everyone bullying him always but his main bully is ishan kishan.

Shubman was walking towards his class unknowingly when he bumps with someone. Shubman look up to see who is this ..his heart started beating fast. He takes a big gulp. And lower his head knowing what's about to come.

"Such a dumbass you are...can't even see in daylight " ishan mockingly said making others students laugh.

Everyone was gathering around them looking when will happened next.

Shubman shivering from his voice he scarcely looks at ishan and said " I'm sorry...."

"Sorry my foot " ishan smirking..."you're such a weakling kidd .. i never seen a loser like you " ishan said and laughed. And others students also laughing with him.

Shubman's eyes got teary..he control himself for not to crying ..it was not his fault..he don't purposely bumped into ishan .." why are you doing this to me" his voice is shaking.

" you dare to question me...got courage huh" ishan glared at him angrily.

"I know....I'm weak......i can't do anything but...please leave me alone...." shubman said he's tears about to come.

Ishan felt a pain on his heart seeing shubman's eyes. He ignore it....but deep down he likes shubman he knows.

"Why don't you fight back then" ishan slowly said feeling bad for shubman.

"I am too weak.....I'm a coward...i want you to leave me alone...." shubman said his voice was tumbling.

Ishan sighed and said " fine leave "

Shubman nods and quickly grabs his books that was fell from his hand.he quickly got up and run from there.

Others students started laughing loudly..." look the loser was running from his life "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day ishan was walking in the hallway when he saw shubman was sitting on a bench eating sandwich and reading a book. Shubman don't notice him..

Ishan stop in front of him. Shubman glace at ishan but avoiding eye contact with him.

" come with me " ishan ordered.

"Why"? Shubman asked nervously...still avoiding eye contact.

"I said that's why " ishan said and start walking knowing shubman have to follow him.

Shubman looked down on the floor and got up" ook..." he slowly follows ishan.

Ishan entered in a empty classroom..."closed the door " he said to shubman.

Shubman takes a big gulp don't know what to do in this situation...."why we are here "? He asked nervously. His face started to pale.

Ishan smirk.." are you scared...huh you should be "ishan sat on a chair.

" yes...I'm scared " shubman replied. Expecting someone come and save him .

" come here " ishan said.

Shubman takes a big breath...walking towards ishan feeling uncomfortable.

" sit" ishan said. Shubman gulp and sit a chair next to ishan...ishan put his legs on shubman's thighs..." massage my legs "

Shubman's face got red...when ishans legs touch his things...he felt humiliated..but he was scared of ishan. He started massaging ishans legs with his shaking hands.

Ishan smirk..." don't stop until i told you..."

Shubman nodded quietly.

Sometimes later ishan looks at him boringly .." so you're so weak huh"