how it's start

" ishan don't you think you should have a girlfriend now ..? I mean your young and this is your age for this? Siraj said sipping his drink.

Ishan looks at him with done eyes " no bhai i already have someone in my eyes and i think he likes me too" ishan said.

Siraj gulp his drink fully " ohh he ...so may i know who is he? Siraj asked and grabbed another glass of beer.

Currently they're in a party held by ICT management. Everyone is present in the party. Ishan and siraj was talking in a couch ..shubman was talking with virat far away from them.

" why so hurry bhai...let me confirmed first if he likes me to..."

" if you thinking about me then i don't have any problem ...i like you too i mean just look at your ass" siraj joked.

Ishan hits siraj's shoulder " no it's not you bhai " ishan laughed and looks at a certain boy in a corner .

" mmmm then shubi "? Siraj smirk and follow ishans eyes .

" maybe or maybe not " ishan smirked back.

" what if shubman and sara are really dating? Siraj said.

" i know he's not...and i will never let it happen " ishan chucked devilishly.

Siraj smirk " that's the power take what's yours...." i will go to the washroom" siraj said and left.

.
.
.
.
.
Ishan was slipping down his whisky when a man sat beside him. Ishan already caught him when that man staring at him from the far .

Ishan don't look at him he just scrolling down his phone and enjoying his drink.

That man moves towards ishan and their shoulder are touching lightly.

" isn't it ishan kishan "? That man asked.
Ishan looks at him and gives a nod .

" ahh i was thinking if you want to come in my hotel for hangout " that man saying seductively.

" sorry I'm not interested " ishan said and foucing on his phone like before.

That man slowly place his hand on ishans thighs and licking his lips "why not ... " he said and rubbing his hand on ishans thighs.

Ishan sighed and smile at him devilishly. He grabs that man's crotch hard outside from his pants. That man's eyes winded in shocked " ishan kishan leave me "-!!!!

Ishan smirk and making his grip on that man's crotch more hard.

"Ahhh.....I'm sorry ishan kishan please leave me.....!!!!! He cried out. He tried to remove ishans hand from his crotch but ishan always tightens his grip.

" how dare you touch me...!! Ishan mockingly said " now why're you crying... beta don't think I'm weak " ishan laughed loudly.

"I'm sorry.....i will never show my face again " that man said in shaking voice.

Ishan leave him and that man run away holding his crotch. Ishan smirked when he noticed shubman was watching him from the far away.

Ishan called him " oyeee come here "

Shubman gulped and come to him.Ishan grabs shubman's hand and make him sat down next to him.

" where did you go leaving me here alone "? Ishan asked and grabs shubman's shoulder.

" i was with vamika "... shubman answer nervously. Ishan nods and hand a drink to shubman.

Shubman drink it in one gulp " ishan why you did to the man it's looks painful "