HATE

Shubman gill and ishan kishan are the new generation's batsman of Indian cricket team. In front of everyone they're are quite good friends but if you leave them alone for a moment They'll literally can't talk without fighting and cursing each other.

Although they share a bedroom together but still they always fighting each other behind the door. Shubman always tease ishan for his height and ishan don't like shubman because he can't even bear shubman's presence.

But did they really hate each other?

It was an evening where ishan, pant, hardik, mayank, abhishek was having some snacks while watching some TV shows. They were having fun when shubman slowly came out of nowhere and hit ishans head from behind without notice by anyone.

Ishan gritted his head because he knows who it is. Ishan excuse himself and grabs shubman's hand lightly and takes him to a corridor. And this time Ishan hit shubman's head to take his revenge .

Shubman rolled his eyes and laughed at ishan he always irritates ishan. Maybe he wants ishans attention always!

" should i lower my head mr. Jerry jerk ...so you don't have to tip toe to hit me" shubman started to tease ishan and again smack on ishans head.

" again you're calling me in that name gill...tell me who started this fight you or me" ishan angrily says.

Shubman again smacked ishans cheeks lightly and said " obviously i started it so??

Ishan angrily looks at him and left...
Some seconds later he came with a glass of water. Ishan smirked and throw it on shubman's face.

Shubman looks at ishan in a shock..he never saw this side of ishan..." well then is it all you can do "?

" you're a irritating person...will you ever stop bothering me " ishan said today he's mood was not good and now shubman.

Shubman rolled his eyes and said " you just throw the water on me.."

Ishan sighed he really don't have any mood to fighting with shubman now " just don't bother me "

" as if that will happen, i will always find a way to bother you " shubman looks at him with a cocky grin.

" don't you dear " ishan warned shubman.

" what will you do little mouse...throw another glass of water on me"?

" you'll see then"

" yeah sure I'm literally shaking hearing your warning "

" cocky bastrad " ishan mumbles.

Ishan left from there and goes to his room that he was sharing with shubman. Ishan laid down on the bed...his mood is not good due to some reasons.

Ishan groans in irritation when he hears door opening sound. Ishan tried to ignore the presence and continue closing his eyes. Ishan felt someone laid beside him .

Everything is fine until ishan hear the loud muching sound. Ishan got up and saw shubman was literally muching chips in his ear.

Ishan throw a pillow on shubman's face and said " stop muching on my ears....oh god give me some peace "

" i am the God and i regret your prayer " shubman smirk .

Ishan can't control himself . He grabs shubman's hair and pulling it harder.

" aauu ishan shortly that's hurt..leave my hair "!! Shubman said as he lost his patience by now. But still ishan don't lose his grip on shubman's hair.

Shubman grabs ishans hand and said " let go " shubman's tone was serious .

Ishan slowly leaves shubman's hair. And turn to the other side and mumbles " don't talk to me "